FS: Onkyo TX-SR605 Home Theater Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruffz

Limp Gawd
ok, here's the deal. i ordered one receiver from a store that had these on backorder and when i emailed them after a couple days of no updates, they said they had no estimate for when they'd be back in. i immediately fired off an order cancellation request, and ordered one elsewhere. they didn't respond to my email until the receiver came back in stock three days later, saying the order could not be cancelled. lovely business practice, huh? so, that means i have two receivers when i only need one.

here's a look at what this receiver has to offer:
http://www.onkyousa.com/model.cfm?m=TX-SR605&class=Receiver&p=i

this receiver is reconditioned by onkyo to be in like-new condition, and it comes with all the accessories that a new one would. i'm looking to recover most of what i paid. i'll include ground shipping to anywhere in the continental US in a total cost of $270. this is a very fair price, so it will be firm (no lowball offers, please). paypal is preferred. please send a pm if interested.

*SOLD*

bump. couple people backed out because its a refurb, make sure you know that before sending me a pm. still available.

bump. price dropped, it is now over $50 less than the cheapest shipped price on amazon and cheaper than any shipped price on ebay, and those are also used or refurbished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back