FS: Old Computer

hity645

[H]F Junkie
MAKE ME OFFERS!!! Also open to trade ideas!!! Like hard drives or lower end/generic DDR ram also hdmi/dvi converter.

Antec SOHO Case PlusView $35
Link

Antec True Blue II 480watt $55
Link

Kingston HyperX PC3200 (4x256MB) $110 or $25ea - 1 stick/all pending
Link

ATI 9800 Pro 128MB AGP $45 Card Pic
Link

Sony DRU710A DVD-Burner $30 The drive did make a weird noise after I pulled another drive out, but it hasn't made it since.
Link

ATI TV Tuner - Comes with the TV Capture cord Box Pic Card Pic
No link $20

Buy it all for $260 shipped!
I have the original boxes for everything, save the video card and PSU both were RMA returns from ATI and Antec.

2 Retract-a-cord RJ45 flat cables 8ft
$5 ea

128MB (maybe, its what it says on the sticker) PC66 or PC133 SODIMM don't really know which it is
$15

Unmarked PC66 or PC133 SODIMM
$5

DSL Filter
$5

Promise Ultra100 Tx2
$20

I will only take Non-CC PayPal.
I will Ship once I have the funds in my PayPal account.
If there is a problem with the price, PM me. I tried to go below what I could find on pricewatch.com and froogle.com. All prices except the case include shipping, case will be extra. I ship USPS, delivery confirm is included. Everything is sold As-Is, its been used for awhile and I don't wanna have the headache of returning and refunding. Some of it should be under warranty, so if it doesn't work or dies within a few days...try to RMA it.

I got some heat under hity645.

Sold
USB Powered LED Light with Flex body
WD1200JB 8MB Cache
WD Secure Connect Sata Cables Blue
Retract-a-cord RJ45 flat cables 8ft
Abit IC7-G Max II
Intel P4 2.8GHz 800FSB SKT 478
WD1200JB
WD1200JB
Logitech MX3100

The mouse needs to be played with the charge. Can you give me some more detail on this? how long does the charge last?

Charge last a couple days, to get it to charge you need to rock it back and forth until the light comes on.

Back