FS: Note 20 ultra 128GB

clayton006

[H]ard|Gawd
---------------------------------------------------------------
I'm also selling my one month old Galaxy Note 20 ultra. I have a Galaxy zFold2 and no longer have a need for this phone.

I used it on Verizon Wireless for about a month

Note 20 Ultra 128GB Version
Phone Includes: Original box and accessories
Spigen case with kickstand
Zagg screen protector
256GB MicroSD card

No scratches on this device. Barely used as a backup phone.
$1000 OBO

20201001_092900.jpg20201001_092909.jpg20201001_092935.jpg

Heatware: clayton006

Last edited:
bump for a ridiculous laptop. That alienware has more RAM and more storage that most desktops. Thats a hard-core desktop replacement.

Good luck.

bump for a ridiculous laptop. That alienware has more RAM and more storage that most desktops. Thats a hard-core desktop replacement.

Good luck.
Thanks. Hopefully will sell. If not I'll hang on to it as it does what I need it to do.

Bump for lowered prices. Willing to remove storage / ram for a better deal on laptops.

Reactions: flotz
like this
oh god... been wanting an OLED laptop again and that ones silly. I just... bought an LG CX for my desk a week ago though! Let me review my budget when I get home tonight. We just decided to pull the kids from school and need another laptop. I budget half of my second job money towards "treat yo self!"

Sounds good to me. Honestly I love the laptop, and other than the blemishes (laptop was on a stand while I was suffering from covid or something for weeks and it fell on carpet, but bumped the stand on the way down) it’s a great performer. Will likely replace it with the next oled they launch and I can charge it over usbc for travel, or go with their 17” version.

Back