FS: NOS StorageMaster 8" Floppy Disk 10 packs - $10 each

Foxhack

Limp Gawd
rEP3JH9.jpg

dhtuvM2.jpg

Yeah, these are OLD stock, I literally stumbled upon an old shipping box filled with ten of these.

I'd like $10 for each one of these via PayPal (normal payment) plus actual shipping. If you buy all I have left, I'll lower the price. I'm unfortunately unable to do trades for these, I need the money way too much. Sorry.

Keep in mind that the post office does not allow people to use Media Mail to ship blank media, so shipping might be a bit expensive. My zip code is 92231. If you have a UPS account I can ship it to you if you can provide a label.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm not even sure it's 985KB. If it says 256 bytes, times 26 sectors... I think these have less than 8KB total space.

Very cool! I used to use these daily back in the 80's when I worked at a ban operations center. Some of the big IBM (literally about 60 feet long x 6 feet wide x 7 feet tall) machines like the 3690 check sorters used these for loading the current programs to run. I'm honestly not sure if there was ever a PC compatible 8" floppy drive but its quite possible that one of the very early ones might have.

Back