FS: Nintendo Wii (Cheap!) + Canon MP160 + Audigy 2 + Linksys Router + Other HQ Stuff!

Deus Falsus

Limp Gawd
Greetings,

The items I'm selling here are either new or in great condition. Please feel free to address me with any inquiries regarding the listed items and I'll reply as expediously as I can. Also if you have nice stuff for trade I'm open to offers, I'm specifically looking for a 74gig raptor 8mb or 16mb of cache and PS3 Games. The items are listed below. Thank you for stopping by.

Brand new in box Lexmark x1240 Multifunction (all in one) printer, brand new in its box, it hasn't been used, however the original tape came broken in multiple places, the contents haven't been tampered with though and it's still virginally brand new. I'm asking $30 shipped OBO.

LINKSYS BEFW11S4 ver 4 WIRELESS B ROUTER. The older brother of the router above. Still good these days. $20 Shipped.

Westell Versalink 327w DSL Modem Wireless G Router. It has a lot of features. $20 shipped.

I also have 2 brand new in box executive leather chairs from officemax that I'd like to sell locally in the new york area. Pm me if anyone is interested. I'll only post pictures if people are really interested since they are kind of big and heavy.

Below is my Paypal verification link. NON-CC Paypal and Usps money order preferred. Thanks for looking.

PayPal verified

HEATWARE

PCper.com Trader rating.

Ebay Trader Rating.

Rules:
1.Paypal Only, if you use CC PayPal or Money order please be kind and PM so we can make arrangements.
2.Buyer must also have good heatware/ebay references and live within the continental united states, I can ship to Canada if it is close enough to NY (FedEx charges apply.)
3.All interested must state so in the thread before making an offer via PM or any other messaging system.
4.I will ship to verified addresses only, and will do so via Federal Express, I will request direct signature.
5.Prices are OBO but are already very low, I will entertain offers but please don't lowball excessively.

Bro, I can get a Wii in any Gamespot around my area for $249. Or w/ 3 games for $399.

Thanks for the bump :) although this is a sale post and not a discussion your enlightened message has given me a great idea, tell you what, rally everyone that can find a nintendo wii for $249 ($270 actual w/tax) at their local gamestop or "gamespot" as you say and have them post here with their zip code. If you are on a crusade to stop innocent individuals from getting ripped off by evil traders then this database of zip codes would no doubt help them find their wii for retail price and your justice would have been served and hey I'm all for consumer fairness. If the amount of people that are as lucky as you is as great as I'm sure you believe it is then my thread would receive unlimited bumpage wouldn't it? :cool:

Everyone else, I am now looking to trade for PS3 Games.

Back