FS: NIB Corsair Vengeance K65 keyboard, Feenix mouse, 8 port PoE switch, Dell laptop dock

Lateralus

More [H]uman than Human
Please note that I'll be headed out of the country for a work assignment and will need to ship this week.
I'm back!

Heatware here: 330-0-0

Alright, let's get on with it.

Keyboards
NIB Corsair Vengeance K65 mechanical keyboard w/Cherry MX Reds
$60 shipped
IMG_4645.jpg
IMG_4646.JPG

Mice
Feenix Vitesse Optical Gaming Mouse. Like new; great condition.
Review
$25 shipped
IMG_4649.JPG

Speakers
Sold, KRK Rokits will be added soon.

Networking
TRENDnet TPE-S44 8 port 10/100 PoE switch
New in box
$25 shipped

Dell laptop docks
WD15 USB-C dock w/180W adapter - BNIB but seal has been opened to inspect - SOLD
TB16 Thunderbolt dock w/240W adapter - BNIB but seal has been opened to inspect - SOLD
TB16 Thunderbolt dock w/180W adapter - BNIB factory seal still intact - SOLD
TB16 Thunderbolt dock w/240W adapter - used in an office environment; good condition - SOLD
TB16 Thunderbolt dock w/180W adapter - used in an office environment; good condition - $70 shipped

SSDs
All sold for now.

Laptops
HP EliteBook 8470p - all gone for now - check back, I might list my personal one
i7-3520M (2.90 base clocks, 3.60 boost clocks)
16 GB RAM
480 GB SSD

14.0" 1600x900 screen (factory upgrade from 1366x768)
AMD Radeon HD 6470M graphics
DVD+/-RW
HP HD webcam
DisplayPort and VGA ports
Bluetooth
3 x USB + 1 USB/eSATA combo port
SD/MMC slot
Intel 82579LM Gigabit NIC and Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 wifi
Will come with fresh, activated Win 10 Pro install unless you'd rather have Win 7 Pro (simply request).

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
SOLD:
1TB Samsung 860 EVO
2 x 1TB Samsung 850 EVO
2 x Vimtag VT-361 indoor IP camera
ChYu (Motospeed) mechanical (RGB) keyboard
Thermaltake BlacX HDD/SSD dock
Kenwood Excelon KDC-X494 CD receiver
Rosewill mechanical keyboard (Cherry MX Blue switches)
Rosewill mechanical keyboard (Cherry MX Red switches)
Corsair K70 RGB
Foscam FI8910W wireless IP cam
Razer Ornata Chroma mecha-membrane keyboard
Monoprice mechanical gaming keyboard
2 x HP EliteBook 8440p
2 x Dell U2414H 24" IPS monitors
2 more HP EliteBook 8440p
Ridge RFID blocking minimalist wallet
Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000
Glorious Model O, matte black
Thecus N5550 NAS
Dell Latitude E6440
2 x HP EliteBook 8460p (i7 / 8GB / 500GB)
HP EliteBook 8460p (i7 / 6GB / SSD)
HP EliteBook 8460p (i7 / 6GB / HDD)
iPhone 7 Plus 128GB
HP EliteBook 8460p (i5 / 6GB / SSD)
HP EliteBook 8460p (i7 / 8GB / SSD)
HP EliteBook 8460p (i5 / 4GB / SSD)
2 x Crucial MX300 525GB
1 x Crucial MX300 525GB (eBay)
HP EliteBook 8460p (i5 / 8GB / SSD)
Dell U2417H
Windows 10 tablet w/keyboard and case
BNIB Apple Watch Series 4 40mm Space Gray Aluminum GPS w/black sport loop
LG 32GK850F 32" 144Hz monitor with FreeSync 2
TB16 Thunderbolt dock w/240W adapter
HP EliteBook 8760w
HP EliteBook 8740w
Audioengine A5 powered speakers
Silicon Power 240 GB SSD
Dell Latitude 5580 i7/8GB/256GB

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks so much guys! Few more things added after I went through some more boxes tonight.

Samsung SSDs all gone.

Feel free to make offers on anything - worst I can do is say no!

IP cameras sold and are shipping tomorrow along with the two 850 EVOs.

Thanks for helping me move this stuff before I go, guys - really appreciate it!

Alright guys, I'm back from Canada. Let's bump this TTT and hopefully move some more of this gear.

Hard drive dock and Kenwood receiver sold! Just the keyboards left for now.

Prices dropped...I can't go much lower individually as I just shipped a keyboard from VA to San Francisco and it was $23 but I can give a discount if someone wants more than one board.

Subscribed for any blue or green switched boards you might be listing that I don't already have. (y)

Subscribed for any blue or green switched boards you might be listing that I don't already have. (y)

Hehe, I have a Das Ultimate with Blues that I'd consider letting go of...I only have one with Greens and I'm actually using it right now as my main. :D

Rosewill with MX Blues sold and shipped bump!

Last edited:
Back up! Still deciding whether or not to keep the K70 RGB but everything else up for grabs.

Hehe, I have a Das Ultimate with Blues that I'd consider letting go of...I only have one with Greens and I'm actually using it right now as my main. :D

Rosewill with MX Blues sold and shipped bump!
I believe I have a Das with blues, but might be interested in the greens unless you love it as much as I love them. :D

I couldn't see anything in the link on the Foscam, but can it send/write to an ftp server?

I believe I have a Das with blues, but might be interested in the greens unless you love it as much as I love them. :D

I couldn't see anything in the link on the Foscam, but can it send/write to an ftp server?

Just checked the camera, and yes it can.

Here's a screen snip of the management screen, as well as an image from the camera:

upload_2019-3-25_21-34-32.png

upload_2019-3-25_21-32-16.png

And a link to the manual, which walks you through how to configure everything (though I've never needed it):

http://foscam.us/downloads/FI8910W User Manual Final.pdf

I know I have a Roccat mouse around here somewhere...bump while I look!

I have that monoprice keyboard. One of the best keyboard if you like cherry mx. It's not as tactile as the razer but works pretty good and pretty well built. I'm using mine now for work office otherwise, it's a good gaming keyboard. Bump for looking. Good luck.

I have that monoprice keyboard. One of the best keyboard if you like cherry mx. It's not as tactile as the razer but works pretty good and pretty well built. I'm using mine now for work office otherwise, it's a good gaming keyboard. Bump for looking. Good luck.

Thanks for the endorsement. I agree, it's a well built keyboard - I just prefer lighter keys most of the time and found Cherry MX Blacks to be a little stiffer than I'd want to live with. Some people love them, though. Especially for gaming and to reduce accidental key presses.

I'd love to be able to lower the price more but I don't think people understand how much these can cost to ship. It's usually close to $20 for a keyboard if it has to go very far, plus PayPal fees, which leaves you with roughly $15-$20 in pocket on a $40 board lol. It's becoming increasingly not worth it to sell stuff like this online. :(

Back