FS: NIB Asus x570 and ASRock B550 MBs ; MSI GTX-1080

sofarfrome

Gawd
The MOBOs were purchased earlier this year. Both are new in box with all accessories. The GPU also purchased earlier this year, is in its original packaging, and I believe it has all accessories that came originally.

1) ASUS ROG Crosshair Vlll Formula AMD x570 - $525 $425

2) ASRock B550 TAICHI - $225 $200 SOLD

3) ASRock X370 TAICHI - $125 $100

4) MSI GTX-1080 SeaHawk EK, water cooled GPU - $325 SOLD

Prices include shipping and PP fees.

Heatware = 69-0-0

og3Z02o.jpegtaichi.jpgV9293Yt.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, that x370 is on the latest bios?
To be honest, I am not sure. It has either the 6.40 bios or it has 6.61 which is the one to run the latest AMD CPUs. I ran a 5800x on it for a while. I do not remember if I flashed it back to 6.40. The board can be flashed to anything after 5.80. I did it twice testing the 5800x. There is a VIDEO on how to to this. This is an excellent board with very little time on it. All accessories are in the box.

Hi. Is the x370 Taichi still available? If so, does it come with backplate and original packaging?
Any problems with the BIOS v6.61, specifically, do all the parts still work correctly (Sata ports, M2's, usb, PCIE slots, etc)?
If all is good, I'll take it.

Hi. Is the x370 Taichi still available? If so, does it come with backplate and original packaging?
Any problems with the BIOS v6.61, specifically, do all the parts still work correctly (Sata ports, M2's, usb, PCIE slots, etc)?
If all is good, I'll take it.
Yes, it is still available and has all of the original pieces that came in the box. I did not experience any problems with the 6.61 bios but then again I did not put it through its paces as far as complete functionality. The BIOS can easily be flashed back to the latest BIOS, 6.40, posted on ASROCK's website. I would do it for you but I no longer have an earlier CPU.

My PP: [email protected]

Back