FS Nexus 6, 32 GB, Midnight Blue, XT1103, $200 Shipped

Hades16x

2[H]4U
Hey all,

Looking to sell my Nexus 6, 32 GB, Midnight Blue phone.

I realized a couple of weeks ago that I still had a month of Motocare (12/17/16) on my N6 that I purchased direct from Motorola. The screen was shattered, I submitted an RMA and received a replacement phone on 11/09/16.

I understand $200 is a high asking price (shipped) for the device and will be willing to negotiate.

Sale includes:

Fresh Referbed Nexus 6, 32 GB Midnight Blue - XT1103 (US Variant) - Updated to Android 7.0
Original packaging including manuals and SIM tool.
OE Turbo Charger (has scratches on it)
Anker 2' (measures 23") USB cable [since my cat ate the OE cable]
3 screen protectors: 2x Spigen and 1x UAG
Additionally, I have a Tylt Vu that I haven't found the power adapter for. The Tylt Vu will be included in the packaging (without power adapter - unless I can find it)

Phone was used on Verizon - but it appears that all (XT1103) Nexus 6's are now white listed.

Will not ship first unless your Heat is 2x mine.
Heat under: Hades16x

Hades16x

Edit: Removed from forum hosting to Imgur:
Edit 2: Should state that free shipping is USPS Flat Box Rate.
Edit 3: I looked everywhere for the Tylt Vu power adapter. Can't find it (will probably find it after the phone sells). Amazon sells the Tylt Vu for only $27-$35. (I paid $70.65 for it in January 2015) I'm not adding in the Tylt Vu in to increase the sale price - just selling the phone. Still, I feel like I should provide something that powers the wireless charging station. While looking through my cable bin - I found a direct match for the Tylt Vu's input power (12VDC @750mA). Decided to open it up and do some soldering. See the second spoiler for photos.

Phone Photos:
1:
OiIwpTM.jpg

2:
2JKhRP3.jpg

3:
nWs20Cb.jpg

4:
2kpyqH1.jpg

5:
aidWlIR.jpg

6:
2HC8OaO.jpg

7:
eORuXWO.jpg

Tylt Vu Modification:

1:
wHAO93H.jpg

2:
QaAZMBc.jpg

3:
oWL3PUY.jpg

4:
f1IyIlf.jpg

Last edited:
Now they are attached and look good, but I still see all the broken links that were there still.

Are you willing to take anything in trade for it?
PM me if so.
Thanks.

Are you willing to take anything in trade for it?
PM me if so.
Thanks.

Thanks for the bump and post. Yes, I am open to trades but I haven't figured out exactly what I want. Either a Netgear or ASUS AC2600/AC3200/AC5300 class router.

Bump for you! I loved my Nexus 6! Tempted. I can see if I can scrounge up the dough.

Thanks for the bump and post. Yes, I am open to trades but I haven't figured out exactly what I want. Either a Netgear or ASUS AC2600/AC3200/AC5300 class router.
I have some DD-WRT routers, but nothing in that class.
If you can use anything else in trade, let me know, even if only in partial trade to lower the cash out.

Bump for sweet phone, but I'm not on V any more... It should work on all U.S. carriers, correct?

Back