FS - Intel Compute Stick

Intel Compute Stick - New In Box

Intel Compute Stick. Brand new in box. Asking $150 shipped FF.

Specs:
Core m3
4 GB of RAM
64 GB of storage

394342-1653770595-989253.jpg

Heat: BYUSinger84

Last edited:
If you find someone interested in the cpu, I'd be interested in just the board.

I bought one of the SuperMicro servers - they are legit! He packaged it up and shipped it out right away. Great experience and I'm appreciative of how easy he was to work with. Recommended!

I've been looking for a new PFSense/OpenSense box. I have two bids out right now, but send over some options and prices for shipping to 48854. We can chat in PM.

The specs on the site are not very specific. Are you able to break that down for me. Likely into the CPU only

Want to trade my Unifi USG-Pro Rackmountable for your Pfsense? Its only a few months old if that.

Send me a PM if you want. Free Bump too!

Can the Asus servers support them selves by just the rack ears or do they require rails?

They can support themselves without rails. They are about the size of a Little Caesars pizza box so they aren't too long or heavy.

After the initial bios post, no. Obviously there is still some sound, but they're quieter than most networking and server equipment out there. I wouldn't mind them sitting next to me at my desk.

Thanks...doing some research to see if they would be an upgrade over my current homebrew ESXi box. It's running on a 3770K.

So these are basically case, power supply, optical drive, motherboard, processor, 8gb ram, for $150 shipped on e7 and $225 shipped on e8, correct?

As my post states, they are all Xeon Quad cores (various models). The E7s many have Hyper-Threading and with the E8s they're Quad Cores non-HT. Stock cooling is including which is the standard server style heatsink with the fans blowing from the front to the back of the chassis.

Back