FS: NEW Macbook Pro 16 + Ember coffee mug $2k

zer0gravity

[H]ard|Gawd
I bought this for my GF (now fiancée) this two weeks before Xmas. She opened the box and said it was too big. *She is currently using a 13'' macbook. So, I'd rather sell it and get what she "really" wanted (a purple bed). It has never been turned on or registered and has 1 year of apple care. I'm also including as a gift an Ember coffee mug that I received from the holiday but not going to use. Both are brand new never used.

FS: NEW Macbook Pro 16 + Ember coffee mug $2k
MVVJ2LL/A
i7 / 16GB / 512GB / Sliver
Ember coffee mug

nu1XXKB.jpg

4JUyVKi.jpg

Y2GIiWY.jpg

FS: NEW Macbook Pro 16 + Ember $2k

PM for any questions

Last edited:

kcmastrpc

[H]ard|Gawd
Got an adjustable split-king nectar for Christmas. I love it, it's like having an entire bed to myself. (wife loves it too)

zer0gravity

[H]ard|Gawd
Just in AZ for a conference downtown, it is nice 60-70F - vs Michigan -0 and a foot a snow. Bump, buy this so I can buy a bed!

Shoganai

Gawd
What you recommend?
I bought a Serta iComfort and it’s by far the most comfortable thing I’ve ever slept on. I basically went into the bed store and laid on every single bed until I fell asleep on one and that was the Serta iComfort.

Purple beds are awful. They’re all marketing. I tried one of their pillows and it was the worst pillow I’ve ever tried. It weighed a ridiculous amount for a pillow and because of the weight, it would always side down my mattress ... and most importantly it wasn’t comfortable at all. Finally tried the bed that a friend had and it was just as bad, if not worse, than the pillow.

Last edited:

Zedicus

Gawd
dont get the wife... have one... you get the idea.
the purple beds are fine but there are just as nice ones for cheaper.
nice deal though GLWS.