FS: New in box Alienware R10 Ryzen 5800X with RTX 3080 $2300 Shipped

Update. Had to change price due to price of crazy shipping especially if you’re on the west coast. For anyone that doesn’t believe me and think I’m just trying to make more here is my receipt for the 4 computers I just sold and shipped. If anyone doesn’t want them I will just have to sell locally. Thanks for looking
Retail UPS rates are 2x what you get just by opening an online account (should be $50-60 to ship). Plus you can generate the label at home and tell the UPS delivery guy to take them when he makes another delivery. (y)

Bump because I looked. :)

Retail UPS rates are 2x what you get just by opening an online account (should be $50-60 to ship). Plus you can generate the label at home and tell the UPS delivery guy to take them when he makes another delivery. (y)

Bump because I looked. :)
Yeah I created a FedEx account and it went down. It’s anywhere from $50-80 depending on state. west coast being the highest.

out of curiosity, what were you wanting to mine with these systems?

out of curiosity, what were you wanting to mine with these systems?
These are for another big ETH miner that wasn’t ready to purchase at the time they were delivered. He told me yesterday he will be buying most of them tomorrow and the rest I will ship back to Dell. So we will have to see if he comes through.

Back