FS: New Dual Operton 240 1U Server - Tyan case and mobo, 4gb ECC, 2x73gb 10k SCSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump, this thing is still up guys, doesnt anyone have money? :-P

Ill take $2000 shipped

bump, pic posted, another one coming soon, still up for trade!!!

bump, still available, price reduced to $1800 + shipping. OPEN TO TRADES

I'll trade my Prescott 3.06GHz Laptop! 1.25GHz DDR333 :D , hehehe. Yeah, very few around here have either the $$$ or any formidable trades.. :(

Emission said:
I'll trade my Prescott 3.06GHz Laptop! 1.25GHz DDR333 :D , hehehe. Yeah, very few around here have either the $$$ or any formidable trades.. :(

Yeah I think thats been my problem and why this hasnt sold yet. LOTS of interest, just nobody with the actual $$$.

Thanks for the bumps guys. I'm not really looking for a paint ball gun but im definitely open to trades.

Emission said:
Man, 3 pages and nothing yet :(

I KNOW! thats what ive been saying.. This thing is SWEET, nobody needs a kickass server? I know id be using it if i didnt already have enough on my plate.

Someone make a serious offer!

Well, pretty much anything. Id even be willing to trade car parts. Honda, 300zx, or SB Chevy stuff. I have a wide range of interests, so if you guys have anything worth anything, throw me an offer.

unless you want a box of parts, I really dont have anything :( ...

UPDATED PRICE BUMP

DROPPED THE PRICE TO $1600 PLUS SHIPPING

yeah, im still trying to decide whether or not i want to keep it. i thought SOMEONE out there would want to trade one of their rigs + cash for it, but it seems like everyone is broke or has no use for a higher end server. ill give it another month or two on here... then ebay here it comes!

^^ BUMP!!

What would you want for the box with no processors, drives or memory (I have all that already). Also, do you have a ZCR card or something that enabled SCSI RAID? The specs list SATA RAID, but nothing about SCSI RAID (without ZCR).

pm's replied, make an offer for the barebone. i have a few people interested in the drives and cpus already so i may go that route. ive got a few people interested in trading their ps3 for the entire server though, it depends how much cash they want to throw in with it.

EDIT: to answer the question about scsi raid, i dont believe there is a hardware scsi card in the system but i'll check asap (im at the folk's house for thanksgiving). it could be there and i'm just forgetting. mind you, this thing has been sitting in its original packaging inside my office closet along with my office fileserver and a few other systems for several months now while ive had it listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back