FS: New,Complete TEC/Watercooling Kit & Heavily Mod'd Mach I with r507

PnoT

Weaksauce
****PRICE DROP****

Mod'd Mach I : $400
TEC/Watercooling Kit: $250

I would like to sell this unit for $450US and it comes with everything you see. I have used it for maybe 5-10 hours tops due to me having some issues with the NEO2 Platinum Motherboard. The board had a cold boot issue when it first came out and i eventually gave up on trying to get it to stay booted. It's been sitting and with my new job i simply don't have the time to set it back up. It's been mod'd by Chilly1 over at xtremesystems and he is warranting the unit for another 6 months for whoever buys it. He can also verify that unloaded the unit will hit -71C. If you have any other questions you can email me at [email protected] or hit me up on messenger with that same contact email.

Mods:

R507 gas
FAN mod (bigger fan)
Sensor mod
Shutdown mod
Mach II tube and head (heater inside head and can be turned on or off)

Unit ships with these parts (shown in pictures as well):

Half a roll of Sealstring
Brand new roll of 3m insulating tape
A64 mounting Kit with heatpad
Di-Electric Grease
Liquid Tape
Wrench for the head mounting

AND NOW... the pics... oh ya don't mind the date it's way off.

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m4.jpg

I've had this watercooling kit in my closet for the last year and have never setup a single piece of it. All the parts are in the sealed boxes that it shipped with and i also have a picture of the invoice to go along with it that states the package is $467.50. I'm currently wanting $325US for the entire package. The package has two TECs that are built in to the blocks. You can contact me via email at [email protected] or MSN messenger with the same email contact.

Onto the pics:

wc1.jpg

wc2.jpg

wc3.jpg

good luck man! it doesn't look like that many people are selling watercooling kits very quickly. air cooling has almost caught up, but it doesn't have the "COOL" factor.

Good luck also. You may want to partition out the package. A few items may be on someone's hot list while others will be hard to sell.

Mach I - SOLD

Watercooling Unit / TEC - PRICE DROP $185 for the entire package!

Back