FS: Network Gear including Juniper/Cisco

Protoform-X

[H]ard|Gawd
I hate to part with my toys, but I'm getting married, so it's time to loosen the grasp on my babies. Everything is in working condition and is either a pull from production, or something I purchased for my lab. I'll ship out cheap-o, no tracking number, no insurance for free. Other shipping methods, I ask that you pay. Once you pay, I'll ship. I'm willing to discuss your preferred payment method, but I prefer a direct cash transfer through Paypal.

Cisco 871w - Lab Pull - $250
Cisco ESW-540-8P-K9 (8-port PoE GigE Switch w/ GBIC and GigE Uplink) - Lab Pull, Only used for a few days - $350
Cisco 7970 IP Phone - Lab Pull - $80
Juniper SSG5 - Production Pull. Mfg Date 12-08-2007 - $200
Actiontec Q1000 VDSL2 Modem w\ filters - Production Pull - $40
Linksys APP1000 Application server - Someone gave this to me. No idea how it works; requires PoE. Might be fun to play with if you have time? - $30
HP Procurve 2524 w/ Gigabit Stack Module - Production Pull - $30
HP Procurve 2324 w/ Gigabit Stack Module - Production Pull - $30
WAP4410N Wireless N AP - Requires PoE, has a power port, but no power cord - Production Pull - $70
AT&T 3G Microcell - Pulled when I switched to Verizon - $100

I also have an ASA 5505 that I may consider parting with. :(

I'll add pictures in a little bit. Feel free to P.M. me with questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
the ASA sounds tempting. What is the history and price on it?

Any of your cisco devices ever registered with smart net?

Let me think about it for the night. I'm having a hard time coming to terms with selling it. It was a device that was supposed to go into production at a small business, but ended up being pulled before it saw the light of day due to the company not being able to configure it. They gave it to me and I'm using it as my edge device right now.

I don't think any of the gear has had SmartNet coverage. The only one that may have coverage is the phone, but honestly it doesn't add any value to an older phone imho.

Back