FS:Netopia 4622-XL-T T1 VPN DSL Router & Kicker Amps

ExtremeFragFest

Limp Gawd
Hey there again guy and gals... Im trying to sell my Netopia 4622-XL-T T1 Router that i used with my T1 Service(Covad). I no longer need it because im switching to Speakeasy DSL. Im not sure how much this router is Worth... But on my Covad Bill they claim its worth $600.00+

Im not asking for much..so if anyone is interested in this Please contact me today.

Price: $275 OBO

Paypal only please.

Looking to sell today Sunday May 1st i have an unexpected bill that came up and needs to be paid.

email:[email protected]

PM me for faster responce

I Also have 2 Kicker KX500.2 2 channel amps.. Im trying to sell them each for $125(SHIPPED)

If your interested in the AMPS PM me for FULL details.

Thanks very much!

Remotes? i did not know remotes came with the amps.. if your talking about the bass knob then yes those are included.. here are some pictures of the amps.

Apr18_001.jpg

Apr18_002.jpg

Apr18_003.jpg

Apr18_004.jpg

Apr18_005.jpg

Apr18_006.jpg

Apr18_007.jpg

Beware. This user took my money for an Athlon XP2100+ and never shipped the CPU. I sent money on January 21st.. He claimed he had some bad weather and wasn't able to ship out. Then he just stopped replying completely. I filed a paypal complaint and they refunded $6 out of the $30 I sent him. I also contacted the FBI and they are "still looking into it." TROLL!

Back