FS: NEC FP2141SB-BK 22" CRT Monitor

tigger1612

Limp Gawd
Need to sell this monster in preperation for getting a new car this summer :D Been a LONG time browser of this board and decided to see how this works before trying anything with ebay. Ebay makes me feel kinda funny especially with something of such size.

Monitor is in perfect condition and used for about a month. No scratches or any sign of wear on it whatsoever. If you need pics, please let me know. I'm only asking 400-450 or best offer for this beast. Fantastic monitor with MEGA high refresh rates. Be ready to clear some desk space out for this thing. Made my wood desk become rather concave in the center. It's got dual vga inputs on back. 3 Superbright settings to just flat out blind you in games. :p Other specs are located on NEC's website. Lots of people on the Display forum have praised this monitor for its outstanding quality.

I will work something out with the buyer as far as shipping is concerned since it will definately cost a pretty penny for this 70lb monster. Thanks. [H] rules

Back