FS: MSI RX580 8 GB Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone wants to pay regular paypal, and pay extra to cover the fee, is that acceptable?

If someone wants to pay regular paypal, and pay extra to cover the fee, is that acceptable?

If you want, I just don't have any receipts from when I purchased these items a few years back. So what is considered used at this point with the new PP and venmo rules.

Disregard , I won’t pay F+F anymore due to a few scammers. Awesome price glws

Send you a PM, let me know. Thanks.
Got heatware feedback and ebay feed back it's all good and I see your side as well. Thanks for the luck on the sale though.

-PMs replied to.
-Paypal will be accepted with fees paid by the customer.
-Sorry for the oversight on the RAM. I did in fact forget to add the timings and speed. I have a great deal on my mind.
-This week I will be able to ship out Monday morning. Otherwise it will have to wait until Saturday.

-Reason for Saturdays right now. Just started a new job a few weeks ago. Better money than the old one. Excellent benefits package unlike the old one. When OT kicks it doesn't giggle giggle it folds even more. Which I had not had in several years. It's on the job training for the first few months. It also comes with tons of OT which is nice. There is money out there and with the right set of skills. Good money no less.

bump

Everything listed is still available. Right now I am still able to get items shipped out tomorrow AM otherwise it will be on Saturday.

Thanks for looking.
-shaggy

Right now looking like Friday might be my next shipment date. If you are interested in anything, Please DM. Thanks for looking!

All DMs have been replied too.
Shipments both Friday and Saturday this week. Will be home early this week.

Afternoon bump.
Currently will be able to ship out on Monday right now. Saturday is still OK.

Will be shipping today, tomorrow and Saturday if needed.

RX 580 is the last item here for now. Looking for a new home for a good card. Thanks for looking

TTT

Still looking for a buyer and reasonable offers reviewed

Thanks for looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back