FS: MSI Radeon 6950 / ASUS Radeon 6950 with VF3000A

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepeeg3

Supreme [H]ardness
Shipping is via FedEx Home Delivery within the US. All items are working and sold as is. I am located in Chico, CA and accept Amazon Payments, BTC and MOs. No PayPal.
Heatware | eBay

***SOLD***
$250 shipped (SOLD to cesium666) - MSI Twin Frozr II 6950 2GB - Shaders unlocked and comes in retail packaging with all accessories. Very quiet. Full overclocking control through MSI Afterburner. 3 year warranty through MSI based on the serial. Less than 2 months old. Why pay new prices when you can get a card with guaranteed unlocked shaders and warranty support? Selling, because I have 1 too many cards.

$260 shipped - ASUS DirectCUII HD 6950 1GB plus Zalman VF3000A VGA cooler - Shaders unlocked and comes in retail packaging with all accessories and stock HSF. Extremely quiet. Full overclocking control through ASUS SmartDoctor. 3 year warranty through ASUS based on the serial. Less than 2 months old. Why pay new prices when you can get a card with guaranteed unlocked shaders and warranty support? Selling, because I have 1 too many cards.
^
Sorry, I am not selling the cooler separately.
***SOLD***

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back