FS: MSI R9 290 and Reference R9 290 matched pair - Bob-omb says harrow and buy it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

collegeboy69us

Supreme [H]ardness
Edit and update -- I reply to all PM's in the order in which they were received, it's first come first serve so if we are going back and forth on a price and someone else comes along with a better offer, they win by default. Also I don't hold items, on the promise to pay later. -- as I said, first come first serve,

Hello boys and girls

Selling my pair of long time running and trust R9 290's, reference design, 4GB memory each, one is an MSI, the other is an AMD. They've run side by side, and no they have not been used in any mining (not sure if that is still a thing)

Pics below:
MSI Card: SOLD
XFX Card -- still avail. $190 shipped.

They do moderate over clocks, however I've run them at stock speeds the last 2 years just because I'm lazy.

Heatware: Reviews/Feedback for collegeboy69us | HeatWare.com

Verified Paypal user here -- also open to chase quickpay and google wallet (preferred) even open to local pickup if you happen to be in the DFW, TX area.

Update: found the original box and packaging for each.

Any questions feel free to ask or PM :)

Cheers,
Jeff

Last edited:
evening bump before work -- replied to all PM's and since a few people have asked, I can do $180 for local pickup (located in 75050) 161/Carrier parkway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back