FS: MSI GTX 760 OC 4GB w/ Twin Frozr 4 (N760 TF 4GD5/OC)

junfan

Limp Gawd
Selling my almost brand new MSI GTX 760 OC 4GB w/ Twin Frozr 4, model number N760 TF 4GD5/OC. - $270 shipped. ***SOLD***

I bought this card brand new from Amazon, it was used from 9-21-13 until approx. 11-15-13, less than 2 full months. Card has a 3 year warranty according to the MSI website.

I bought this on a whim, I was debating for a while if I wanted to do SLI or a 780, SLI made more sense because of the costs of a single 780, but after the recent 780 price drops I decided to go with a single card, so I picked up an MSI 780 Lightning and have no further use for the 760.

Comes with (3) unused game codes, Batman Arkham Origins, Assassins Creed 4, and Splinter Cell Blacklist. The 760 only originally came with Batman but I'm including my codes from my 780 for AC4 and Blacklist to sweeten the deal. If you didn't want the games we can negotiate a price without them, however I haven't put much thought into a "card only" price and I would much rather sell them as a package.

Quick note, there was a rebate on this so I cut the bar code off the box, I will provide a copy of the Amazon receipt.

I upgrade every year, I sold my MSI 560 on Hardforum and MSI 660 on eBay, feel free to check my heat and eBay.

www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=5439
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=junfan77&ftab=AllFeedback

83S3j9p.jpg

dYZ8k8T.jpg

E5kPCQd.jpg

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back