FS: MSI GhostPro60 Laptop thin and light - i7 4710/12GB/970m/128+256 M.2 SSD/1TB HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

collegeboy69us

Supreme [H]ardness
Selling my gaming laptop -- mostly because I just don't do any mobile gaming these days.

Purchased Oct-2014 - well cared for and slightly upgraded.

i7 - 4710, 12GB ram, 970m GPU, 128GB boot SSD (m2), 256 GB SSD (m2), as well as 1TB SATA HDD, 1080p anti-glare screen. No dead pixels. Weighs 4.2lbs, height of only 19.8mm

The 970m is just a hair above 1050ti performance wise.

Comes in retail box with power adapter, and zippered case sleeve. Non-smokers house.

Windows 10 installed (legit and legal)

Battery lasts between 1 and 2 hours depending on what you are doing (brightness/wifi/etc), snapped some pics of the screen as there's one small area of the screen with a few microscratches, can only see them when the laptop is powered off under the right light (pics attached for full disclosure) Outer body is pristine, one area just right of the number bad that has a small knicks in the black metal where I accidentally dropped my keys (pics included)

All USB ports work, as well as HDMI, miniDP, RJ45.

Extra drives have been wiped and are a blank slate, boot SSD will be restored to default out of the box Win10 config.

Pics:
https://imgur.com/a/rZAPhUY
(verification MrNerd82 date sign is for the reddit sub Ill be posting this to as well)

Price:
$510 shipped to lower 48
Verified Paypal - or Chase QuickPay preferred.
If you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area - happy to meet local as well, can shave a few bucks off the price saving shipping.

Heatware: 55 Positive / 0 Negative
http://www.heatware.com/u/8211/to

Any questions feel free to hit me up here or my email directly:
[email protected]

direct Pics if you don't want to click album above: *Full resolution pics in gallery above*

Hb5bYrTl.jpg

LGzC2AFl.jpg

TzZFsJll.jpg

PMbCU5Cl.jpg

6fue2sIl.jpg

1gT6xiBl.jpg

u5BadP6l.jpg

sVpvIqzl.jpg

AmzcECWl.jpg

lJSpnLul.jpg

Last edited:
I had this laptop and loved it! bump and GLWS