FS: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC ITX motherboard + AMD 3400G + Corsair LPX 2 x 8GB 3200 memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

waderunner

[H]ard|Gawd
I have an MSI B450i Gaming Plus ITX + 3400G + Corsair LPX Vengeance 2 x 8 3200 C16 combo for sale.

I bought these parts new from Amazon. Have been in use in my HTPC since September, but have decided to beef up the living room for more gaming performance.

$310 shipped for the combo.

Will be shipped with CPU installed, in the original motherboard box. Includes backplate, of course. But no cooler. I can ship the original 3400G cooler if you want to pay additional shipping.

I also Noctua NH-L9a I could throw in for another $35, for $345 total.

My heat.

Last edited:
interested. assuming the stock cooler that came w/ my 3800x would work alright for this guy?

Should, does it have the rotating tension bar setup? I just put a cooler from a 3700x (same cooler as 3800x) on the matx version of this same board, no issues.

interested. assuming the stock cooler that came w/ my 3800x would work alright for this guy?

Sorry, don't know the answer to this one. But I'm guessing that if it fits on the Gaming Plus MATX, it would fit on the itx as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back