FS: Motorola MPX200 and Nokia 6620, Enermax PSU, P4 3.0C

smokeysworld

Limp Gawd
Have three phones I am looking to sell. I have just switched my service from att to nextel so no longer have the need for these. Also have some computer parts. All prices are shipped. Will also accept offers but no trades as of now. Thanks

1ea - Motorola MPX200 - In excelent condition. Comes with box and accesories. Will also include the Motorola car charger. Ebay

1ea - Motorola MPX200 - In working order but has been well used. Comes with box and accesories and an MMC card with the office suite. Ebay

1ea - Nokia 6620 - This phone is awesome. If nextel offered it it would be the phone I would have. Camera can take up to ten minutes of video. Also takes still frames as well. Has a couple dings on sides but nothgin major. Comes with box and accesories. Also comes with a 32mb MMC card and an MMC card that has the Simple Plan album on it. I believe it is a 64 mb card but not sure. Ebay

1ea - Enermax 550 Watt PSU - Excelent condition. Has only been used since May of this year. Moving to a shuttle so no longer need it. Looking for 110 obo shipped

1ea - Pentium 4 3.0C Processor - New in box. Fresh from intel has not been opened. Ebay

Email: booboo98 AT pacbell DOT net (Non Free)
mferreira AT gmail DOT com (Checked regularly)
Heat: smokeysworld
ebay: mikey_booboo

I can identify with the 'well used' description of the Motorola MPX200 cell phone (I cant push the 7,8,or 9 buttons) But I am curious as to the degree of use of it... Would you mind posting a pic, or send it to [email protected] Thx...

-Brad

All the buttons on it are functional. It all works jsut you can see the wear and tear visually. I will get some pictures today and post them up.

Here are pictures. I am going to list the phones and processor on ebay tomorrow.

MPX1.JPG

MPX2.JPG

NOKIA.JPG

ENERMAX.JPG

P4.JPG

Sorry Waxman the CPU was put on ebay already. The only thing I am still trying to sell here is the Enermax Power Supply.

Back