NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
All prices are firm and include USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the continental US unless otherwise noted.
Payment via PayPal Only at this time.

Will not ship first, and will only deal with people with established heatware or sufficient [H] tenure.

Heatware: 85-0-0
e-mail: thegeekredneck AT gmail DOT com

Motorola Moto X Pure Edition 32GB - Model XT1575 - $SOLD TO [H] member mclld
PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION!
Up for sale is my Moto X Pure Edition which was recently replaced by a brand new LG G6. While perfectly functional, cosmetically it has seen better days. There are the usual scuffs, dings, and wear you would expect from a two year old phone. In particular there is a pretty good ding on the bottom right corner of the metal frame. The LCD + digitizer were replaced around two months ago and due to that fact the screen has zero scratches and looks pretty good.

SPECS
SOC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 (6 core)
RAM: 3GB
STORAGE: 32GB (expandable with MicroSD card slot)
SCREEN: 5.7" QHD IPS (1440x2560), Gorilla Glass 3

This phone is carrier unlocked and was bought that way brand new from Amazon (so it has no carrier bloatware). It's a world phone and will work on GSM and CDMA carriers, so AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon in the USA (plus all the prepaid MVNOs). All you need to do is pop in a nano SIM card.

The phone is running the latest official software from Moto, Android 6.0 Marshmallow. (Nougat should be coming in an OTA update any time now).

You will recieve THE PHONE, the clear vSkin TPU case, and a generic USB A to micro USB charging cable. I'll also throw in a random generic standard USB charger. NO SIM REMOVAL TOOL WILL BE INCLUDED which is why the phone is priced as low as it is. I'll also be shipping the phone with the SIM / SD card tray removed and in a ziplock baggie - that way you won't even need a SIM tray removal tool. Just pop in your nano SIM, and SD card if you wish, and slide the tray in! And remember, the Moto X Pure supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 and I highly advise getting a charger with QC capability to enjoy the phone fully. Although the phone works fantastic and was my daily until a week ago when it was replaced with a new LG G6, because of the low price I will make no guarantees. AS IS - WHERE IS. Please look at all of the pictures closely.

IMG_1023.JPG IMG_1024.JPG IMG_0280.JPG IMG_0281.JPG IMG_0282.JPG IMG_0284.JPG IMG_0286.JPG IMG_0289.JPG IMG_0290.JPG

All prices are firm and include USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the continental US unless otherwise noted.
Payment via PayPal Only at this time.
Will not ship first, and will only deal with people with established heatware or sufficient [H] tenure.

Heatware: 85-0-0
e-mail: thegeekredneck AT gmail DOT com

Last edited:
Back