FS: More parts from Sparkyy's closet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkyy

[H]ard|Gawd
Going through my closet and found more stuff for sale and upgraded my server again.

My selling policies:
- You can PM me for offers if you don't like my price (But please be reasonable)
- Paypal or Amazon payment
- All prices include shipping. Unless noted.
- I will ship the item within 7 days after I receive the payment.
- I will only ship to the 50 states, not international shipping.
- All sales final
- Shipment carrier will be USPS Flat Rate once I have received payment
- Everything I am selling has always been on an APC Battery Backup unit
Ebay
Heat 9-0-0

CPU
Core2Duo E4400 2.00GHz - $35
Pulled this from a Dell box and ran it in my router, never overclocked and used a Hyper 101 heatsink to keep it cool. CPU only, no packaging.

Motherboard
Intel BOXDH67BLB3 LGA 1155 Intel H67 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - $75
Used for my fileserver with the i3 2100 CPU, ran for 24/7 and never had any issues with it. Comes with retail box and the cables inside.

Controllers

RAM
HP 2GB (1x2GB) x8 PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333) - $35 each, have 2 sticks
Used this RAM with no issues in my fileserver, comes in HP plastic case.

Local pickup only! Zip is 07642

Battery Backup
APC Battery Backup (BX1000)
Have two BX1000 units, worked flawlessly for years and have saved my systems several times from blackouts, one has had it's battery replaced about 2 years ago, the other one still has the original battery. Both will come with base stand and USB cable though the tab has broken off on the piece that plugs in to the BX1000.

Original battery unit - $35
Replaced batter unit - $50

SOLD
Antec EarthWatts Green EA-380D
Used this in my router with the Gigabyte board and Core2Duo chip, never had any issues with this PSU. Comes with retail box.
EVGA 512-P3-N802-AR GeForce 8800GT Superclocked 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16
Used these in SLI and they worked great with my Q6600, have since been in the closet, I used aftermarket heatsinks and now they have the stock heatsinks back on. GPU only. - 2 GPUs
Intel i3 2100 3.10GHz
This ran in my fileserver with the stock heatsink fan, never been over clocked and always kept cool. Comes in retail packaging with stock heatsink fan.
SUPERMICRO AOC-SASLP-MV8 PCI Express x4 Low Profile SAS RAID Controller
Comes with one forward breakout cable from Monoprice, ran this in my fileserver and performed great. Only getting rid of it because it does not work in ESXi 5.
GIGABYTE GA-G41M-ES2L LGA 775 Intel G41 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
Used this with the Core2Duo 2.00GHz CPU and the Hyper 101 heatsink, had the system running 24/7 as it was my router and never had any issues. Comes with retail box and all the cables.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back