FS: More Basically Free: Wireless Routers, Motherboards, SATA Cables, Heatsinks, Fans, Etc...

Just out of curiosity what was wrong with the OCZ Revodrive (RVD3X2-FHPX4-240G) (if anything)? I thought these were made of MLC which should have lasted a very long time.
No clue. It would post, but state a specific error in the splash screen. Windows 10 would detect the device, but it's difficult to find the drivers for it now. For something worth so little it wasn't worth the time to dig into figuring out exactly where the issue is. It's sitting in a recycle pile if you want to throw a couple dollars and shipping my way, it could be yours. Otherwise it'll get recycled the next time I schedule a pickup (more than likely next week).

No clue. It would post, but state a specific error in the splash screen. Windows 10 would detect the device, but it's difficult to find the drivers for it now. For something worth so little it wasn't worth the time to dig into figuring out exactly where the issue is. It's sitting in a recycle pile if you want to throw a couple dollars and shipping my way, it could be yours. Otherwise it'll get recycled the next time I schedule a pickup (more than likely next week).
TY and YHPM!

Bump. Added two more boards. There's another SATA cable box, but I messaged someone from the last batch that wanted one. If they pass or don't respond, it'll get publicly posted.

on that MS(I what happens if you go in BIOS and disable pwoer saving and then go windows a manually set lowest power state to 100%? maybe someone can get a budget build out of this

on that MS(I what happens if you go in BIOS and disable pwoer saving and then go windows a manually set lowest power state to 100%? maybe someone can get a budget build out of this
I'm not going to be spending any additional time with it. Usually you can disable thermal temperature monitoring as the cause of this is a sensor issue. Google, "MSI CPU frequency stuck at 800mhz" and you'll see many results as well as the corresponding fixes. I've dealt with this before on multiple MSI Z170 boards and the, "Slow switch".

Bump added another motherboard. The two Supermicro are still available. There's also many more Asus Q connectors that have been hoarded since that photo was taken. They'll all be sent for the list price.

Do you have a Socket 1150 MATX motherboard with 4 DDR3 ram slots by any chance?

Back