FS: Modded 360 banned from live

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGDMN

2[H]4U
I have an xbox 360 for sale. It has the 20 gig hdd and is modded, to played burned games. I received this from a friend and and he had it modded but was quite stupid about it and got himself banned from live. So, it plays all burned games, all regular games, but it is banned from live. Comes with the system, power brick, and a/v cable. No games included and no controller. Asking $180 shipped. If you have any questions PM me here or email me at [email protected]. Thanks. Heatware is under MGDMN.

NOW $160 shipped.

Wolf pm'd about selling this without the HDD or the power brick but I really want to sell this together as I have no use for the hdd or power brick after I sell the system.

if you part...I may take the brick if the price is right

will it also play out of region (PAL, NTSC/J) games?

no, games that are region locked can only be played on the 360 for that region.

btw you could easily sell the powerbrick and/or hdd on ebay and make more money. ;)

Also would cost be me more in shipping, especially since the price of shipping anything has gone up with the increase in gas prices.

$180 shipped? HMMMMMMM...

I've wanted an XBOX 360 for my kids, but they're so dang expensive. We have NO high-speed availability, so they wouldn't be playing on Live anyway. Great savings.

Very tempted to take the package from you. Very tempted.

Plus, the $199 version does not have a hard drive. This is a good deal.

agreed, for someone looking for a modded 360 who cares nothing about Live, good deal

^ How does this forum have a strong policy against pirating but allow this kind of thread?

-I don't see anything in the OP that indicates he is distributing any pirated material. Threads that do indicate they are distributing pirated material will be locked/deleted at the discretion of the admins/moderators. Also, if you feel a forum rule has been violated, please use the report bad post button (
report.gif
) instead of posting in it, so the thread isn't taken off-topic. -Oldie

^ How does this forum have a strong policy against pirating but allow this kind of thread?

I said that it is modded, in order to backup games that you ALREADY OWN. I do not condone pirating of software or games in any way!

Yeah they allow selling of modded systems of any kind you just can't offer backups for free without originals. Also your not allowed to tell where and how to pirate stuff. Bump

Still tempted by this... but honestly not sure whether to get them an XBox 360 or PS3...

and now that I think about it, I am very very tempted to pick this up from you also.

I decided not to sell this because the other day I inserted several discs, many games and regular dvd's, and each time it told me that the disc was unplayable, although the drive never spun up to even check for a disc, so this obviously has more problems than I was initially aware of. I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back