FS: Miscellaneous Computer Parts, Camera and Lens

raminux

Limp Gawd
Computer parts for sale. Some are new and some are used.

[

For more pictures please check:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/raminolta/sets/72157632518762040/

Computer Peripherals and Parts:

1- Nvidia Quadro K2000 2GB Professional level Graphics Controller: $220 (+ shipping). Used for about one year in my desktop workstation. Works perfectly. I have some various DVI, HDMI and VGA cables and adapters that I include for free in the deal. Just tell me what you need.

2- Mountain mods panels and other parts. I am offering the following package:

Mountain mods U2-UFO parts in wrinkle black:
- One front panel: duality
- One side panel: solid
- Two drive bays for the front
- Power and reset buttons and two led's that come with MM cases (without cables)
- A couple of single Lian-Li drive bay covers (black anodized aluminum)

All of this only for $25. Please note only parts listed above are included and nothing else. These panels are in great condition. There is no visible scratch on the outer sides but there may be very few scratches on the internal invisible parts which cannot be seen after the case is assembled.

This picture shows the kit. The three side panels with windows in the picture have already been sold.

3- Two new Scythe fans that came with my Mugen 3 heatsinks. On the fans it says the model is SY1225SL12M-P. Used only for two days. Price: $6 each.

4- Right Angle VGA cable: $2.
New. It has a right angle head on one of its ends saving space behind your computer.

5- Right Angle DVI to VGA adapter: $2.
New. it saves space behind your computer so that you can moves it closer to the wall.

6- Lian-Li DVD/Blu-Ray drive covers: $2 each.
Brand new. Black anodized aluminum to get rid of the ugly drive bezels.

8- Akasa System Air Extractor: This is a PCI slot fan which blows air out of the case. (good for cooling gpu's and other pci/e cards. Condition: new. Price: $2.

9- Zalman single fan controllers: $1 each.

I have other items (IDE, floppy and sata cables, fan ventilation duct, etc.) that are free. I mainly just want to get rid of these stuff hence the super cheap price.

I am located in Montreal and considering the shipping cost, it may not be worth selling these items remotely. If you are in Canada, the shipping cost is not high.

Let me know if there is any question. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
bump. Buyers pay actual shipping costs. So the best way to save on shipping cost is buying multiple items at the same time.

bump and price reduction on some items. The sold ones are deleted from the list.

(SOLD) A brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Android tablet has been added to the sale.

Last edited:
What's shipping to 27855 zip code in USA going to cost for the fans? For the Typhoons. :)

New items added notably a water block for EVGA SR-2.

Moreover, the bargain deal is offered. Check the first post for details.

Last edited:
New items are added and the router has been sold. Notably some mountain mod panels are for sale now.

Back