FS/Misc Nice Things (PSU, Other system components)

IdentityFaux

Limp Gawd
I am selling the following components after being hit fairly hard with some bills and other minor inconveniences. I use FedEX service for all shipping and will provide shipping this Monday afternoon after I hit FedEX.

OCZ PowerStream 420W PSU, 3 months old, works great, still has 5 year warranty. Will provide a box-$70 shipped

Soundblaster Audigy2 ZS soundcard, bare card only. $60 shipped

Logitech Z-560 control panel only-$35 shipped

(Headphones and HDD sold)

Heatware:SeanOMatic

Contact if interested in any items.

-Sean

I have lowered the prices on a couple things (PSU, Audigy2) and added some Sony MDR headphones!

WOW awesome timing. I call dibs on teh headphones. right when my dad breaks my mdrv300's :) let me tell my dad ill be bying these first. Thanks

-Henry

use FedEX service for all shipping and will provide shipping this Monday afternoon after I hit FedEX.

doint forget my ocz 4000 1 gig kit sean
been waiting for you to get around to shipping the ram since the 22nd my patience is wearing a little thin, with the constant ill ship tomarrow , i swear crap

thanks ks_tidal

Man... the 22nd? That's 10 days ago. I looked and he's got other for sale threads up as well. This is starting to smell funny.

sean you need to start posting in your for sale trade thread - there are people wondering wtf is up with all the excuses. ks has been waiting since the 22nd for his pc4000 - thats bs sean. you need to handle this and send me my tracking number or my $100 back.

i see you have a problem with shipping on time but when i start seeing you have issues with other traders on recent deals and can get intouch with you via pm b/c you wont clean out your box or reply in your for sale thread, i get a bit anxious.

do the right thing and get back with me sean - you said it would go out monday for sure and it is now tues. night! i'm not like ks - you say you're gonna do something you do it - this is the third time you have given some excuse about sending this memory - no more!

i spoke with him today and he assured me he was on his way to ship me the ram, ill let you know if i get a tracking number from him

ks_tidal said:
i spoke with him today and he assured me he was on his way to ship me the ram, ill let you know if i get a tracking number from him
i think he's on the up and up but just has an issue with getting things out as he says he will.. after checking his heat the last five all seemed to have the same tone...

great guy... bad time management (which we can all be guilty of at times)

hopefully, this is the worst case scenario - i'm normally really patient your comments yesterday put me on red alert with good reason. 10 days is just too long to sit on someone's funds.

very sorry tbond i ddint think my comments were that bad i ddint scream troll at the top of my lungs lol

LOL... I've been waiting since Sept 29th.. I'm sure he'll deliver though.. Just tends to take his time.

ahhh...

its now wednesday and still no tracking number yet you post in the car and car audio forum?

can you please just refund my $100 - thanx.

rtb

T4Bond...

I gave Tidal his tracking# yesterday and totally forgot to grab your package...if you can give me an extra day to send that would be great, otherwise I can arrange a refund as well.

-Sean

so when will you get it shipped Sean? i'm patient but there's no way you just forgot to grab my package - i don't buy that. if you are having issues with money or whatever i would have a lot more empathy for something like this instead of all the excuses.

an extra day has come and gone actually so if you can't ship it tomorrow by 5pm i'll just take the refund. lmk tonight either way.

got a modem in there somewhere? didn't see it listed but thought i'd ask.

aarrrg. my mother's is starting to die and i was sorta hoping that i could get her one cheap. stinking conexant's only lasted about a year.

ya i told tbond you gave me my tracking last nght , sean to try to ease his mind alittle for ya

woot my ocz came today from sean , its sweet 1 gig of 4000 gold edition rev 2
sean is a good trader, id do it again to save as much cash as i did on some sweet ram, a little wait , was well worth it !

bump for seans thread!

T4Bond,

Per your request, I have refunded your money. Let me know if you still want the 30GB HDD you had asked about.

Back