FS: Misc Hardware, Cooling, JVC HARX700, Etc.

EPS Sniper

Gawd
Up for sale is a bunch of random miscellaneous cooling hardware that is taking up space in my closet. All of it is gently used, in fantastic shape, and dirt cheap. Here we go:

First thing up for sale is an 80mm Enermax Magma fan. This goes for about $15 shipped. I am looking for $9 shipped.

dsc4781copy.jpg

dsc4780copy.jpg

Next thing for sale is a brand new, never used 120mm Lian Li case fan. I am looking for $9 shipped for this.

dsc4779copy.jpg

dsc4778copy.jpg

Next thing for sale is a Koss Holdaphone headphone hook. This normally goes for about 5.99 plus shipping, which is usually the same. I am looking for $8 shipped for this OBO.

dsc4777copy.jpg

dsc4776copy.jpg

SOLD - Next thing for sale is a charge/sync dock for the Palm Treo Pro. This normally goes for 19.99 shipped. I am looking for $13 shipped, BUT this one will come with the microUSB cable, which it normally doesn't come with.

SOLD - Next thing for sale are 4 TDK ferrite cores. These are normally placed on signal cables or power cables to reduce noise. I am looking for $5 shipped for all four.

Next thing for sale is a stock AMD cooler that comes with the Phenom X2 550. I am looking for $9 shipped for this. Note that this has never been used.

dsc4765copy.jpg

dsc4764copy.jpg

SOLD - Next thing for sale is a Logitech G5 laser mouse. The mouse works great and is in great shape with the exception of a shiny spot where your index finger normally clicks. It comes with the pack of weights that have never been used and it should still have a warranty. This is going for about 40 bucks or so, so I am looking for $15 shipped.

SOLD - Next thing for sale is a Coolermaster Hyper TX2 cooler. Cooler is in great shape and come with some clips that make it work with Intel CPUs (I think). This was $30 back in the day. I am looking for $13 shipped.

SOLD - I also have 3 stock 5.25 inch faceplates from a black Lian Li case. I replaced the 3 of them with a hard drive cage, so they're not being used and were never really used. Not sure what to ask for these, but make me an offer.

SOLD - The last thing I have is a brand new pair of JVC Harx700 headphones that have never been used or opened. Thought I'd use them, but turns out that I'm not a headphone guy. These are averaging around $35 shipped from major retailers like Amazon and Newegg. I'm looking for $25 shipped for these.

If you have any questions on this please let me know. If you want to combine stuff to save on shipping I can work that out as well. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
tempted on the JVC . . . . . so bump for now, maybe I'll pick them up later if I succumb to temptation bahaha

Looking to clear this stuff out of my closet. I'll now take $10 for both fans shipped and I can also make a reasonable offer like this on the mouse, cooler, phone dock, headphone hook, or any combo of these items.

I've updated all items that have been sold. As for whatever is left I'll take any reasonable offer for all items in one bundle shipped, or single items, or any combination of items. I just need this stuff gone. :)

Back