FS: Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000

Pixeleet

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm selling a complete and working Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000 (keyboard/mouse) set. I'm not using the HTPC functionality of the keyboard as much as I thought I would. You get everything that comes in the box: keyboard, mouse, recharging base, cables, and manuals. The entire set has only been used for a month or two, so it is in very good condition.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/rViIG

This is similar to the Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000, except the finish colors are different and the keyboard is backlit. For more information about the desktop set, check CNET's review. The only other desktop set I've used like this is the Logitech diNovo Edge, for which I think the Microsoft keyboard is far superior.

It used to sell for $300, but it's out-of-stock almost everywhere these days. I'm looking to get $100 OBO (including shipping). My Heatware is under Pixeleet.

Last edited:
Is this Bluetooth?

Before I upgraded to an MS5500/Revolution BT combo, I had a Wireless Laser Desktop 6000, which was 2.4ghz I believe... though it had pretty good range and was actually sit-back-on-the-couch-able.

Is this Bluetooth?

Before I upgraded to an MS5500/Revolution BT combo, I had a Wireless Laser Desktop 6000, which was 2.4ghz I believe... though it had pretty good range and was actually sit-back-on-the-couch-able.

Yup, it's Bluetooth. I can get at least 20-30 ft without the mouse skipping on the screen or losing keystrokes.

Back