FS: Microsoft Surface RT, Nexus 7, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Note, Intel Processors

Status
Not open for further replies.

somenobody

Gawd
Terms:
*Amazon payment preferred. Google Checkout and Paypal are accepted.
*I usually ship within 24 hours of payment on weekdays, using whatever is cheapest for me. Ships from either Shillington or Philadelphia, PA. Signature required for items over $250.
*Guaranteed against DOA. You must inform me within 7 days of receiving the package.
*Heat: somenobody 82-0-0

Used ASUS Nexus 7 32GB Tablet - $210 Shipped - SOLD
There are a good amount of scratches on the screen, mostly concentrated around the top-middle and top-left corner of the screen. They're mostly forgotten during use when the screen is on though. All other parts are in very good to like new conditions as it was originally bought in December 2012. Includes tablet, box, charger w/ USB cable and manuals.

Used Microsoft Surface 32GB with Black Touch Cover - $505 Shipped - SOLD
Includes original packaging and accessories in like new condition. Has only a few hours of total use. Photos.

Used Microsoft Surface 32GB with Black Touch Cover - $490 Shipped - SOLD
Used for 2 months and is in very good to like new condition. Tablet, keyboard and charger only; no, box, manuals, etc. Photos.

Crucial m4 512GB SSD - $325 Shipped
SSD only in like new condition. Original packaging, etc, not included. Original owner says that this item was only used for less than 10 hours but I have no way to verify it. All I did was check its physical condition and tested it in an external USB dock for functionality by reading and writing 400GB of data each.

Used Intel Core i5-3450S Ivy Bridge Quad-Core Processor - $155 Shipped
Processor came from a one month old Dell XPS 27 desktop that was upgraded. Fully functional CPU only. No heatsink, fan, box or accessories.

Used Intel Xeon Processor X6550 LGA1567 8 Core Processor - $125 Shipped - 3 Available
Fully functional CPU only. No heatsink, fan, box or accessories.

Used Black AT&T HTC One X 16GB Android Phone - $300 Shipped
In good condition. A couple of bruises on the casing of the two bottom corner. Some signs of wear. Unlocked bootloader with CM10 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 currently installed. Phone, usb cable and charger only.

Used Carbon Blue AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 16GB Android phone - $300 Shipped
The screen is in very good condition except for a circle of scuff about .5" in diameter. It's in the top left corner and only about 15% of it is in the actual screen display area. The back is in acceptable condition with areas of scuffs and scratches. Phone, stylus and microUSB cable only. No wall charger included.

White iPhone 4S 16GB Factory Unlocked GSM Phone - $350 - SOLD
In very good condition with a scratch here and there.

Possibly Coming Soon Samsung Galaxy Note II 16GB Titanium gray AT&T Smartphone - SOLD
Like new. AT&T branded but I will probably unlock it today or tomorrow since I need it for T-Mobile. Only opened to test it out a bit. Currently debating between this or a Nexus 4 coming to me soon. I'll figure on a price by the weekend if I decide to sell it.

PICKUP ONLY (Anywhere from Philadelphia to Reading, PA)
These items are for local pickup only as I don't want to have to ship them.

Like New Dell XPS One 27" AIO 2560x1440, i7 4-Core CPU, SSD, 16GB RAM - $1500 - SOLD
Used for about 6 weeks now. I've upgraded some of the components.

*27 in Full HD 2560 x 1440 PROCESSOR
*Intel Core i7-3770S Ivy Bridge 3.1GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 65W Quad-Core Desktop Processor
*16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
*120GB mSATA OS Drive + 1TB SATA 7200 RPM Data Drive
*NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M with 2 GB graphics memory
*Windows 7 Home Premium
*DVD+/-RW drive
*8-in-1 memory card reader (SDXC/SD/MMC/MS/Memory Stick PRO/xD‐Picture Card/Hi Speed‐SD/Hi Capacity‐SD)
*6 USB 3.0 • HDMI in/out • Headphone output • Microphone input • S/PDIF • RJ-45 (10/100/1000)
*Full HD webcam
*802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth

ASUS PB Series PB278Q 27" 2560x1440 PLS Monitor - $550
In great condition without any problems.

Last edited:
Bump for the Galaxy Note II

Don't you know it's *illegal* to unlock your phone bro? ;)

I'll keep an eye on this, GS3 is looking a tad too small haha.

Bummer.. I would trade + cash my 16GB Nexus 4 for that Note 2.

I haven't used the Note 2 yet, but Nexus 4 is pretty amazing, especially for the price..

a bunch of good stuff here.

If it was for sure that those games would activate on steam I would be all over that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back