FS: Metro LL, Bioshock Inf., Crysis 3, Tomb Raider, Blood Dragon, Hawken, PS 2, WoT!

Ikasu

[H]ard|Gawd
NOW SELLING Hawken/Planetside 2/World of Tanks codes as well! ^_^

Decided to merge my sale threads ^_^. Got my hands on even more Bioshock Infinite and Crysis codes for you guys ^_^. Also adding Metro Last Light to the list! ^_^

Keys Still Available (In stock)
Metro: SOLD OUT!
Bioshock: 6
Crysis 3: SOLD OUT!
Tomb Raider: SOLD OUT!
FC3 Blood Dragon: 22

All key's will be sent via e-mail with instructions on activation.

Metro: Last Light $20 (Steam)

Bioshock Infinite: $16 (Steam)

Crysis 3: $12 (Origin)

Tomb Raider: $17 (Steam)

FC3 Blood Dragon: $4 (Uplay)

Bundles: $1 dollar off each code (ex. Buy 2, save $2...Buy 4 codes, save $4, etc.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawken/Planetside 2/World of Tanks codes (These codes do not qualify for bulk purchase discount like the games above. Although I will make a deal for bulk purchase if interested ^_^, pm me if interested.)

For World of Tanks: - 2050 Gold, 1 Month Premium, and Invite: 1500 Gold
For PlanetSide® 2: - 2500 Station Cash
For Hawken: - 3600 Meteor Credit .

World of Tanks $25 + Invite Code $7 (Sold Out!)

Planetside 2 $25: $7 (Sold Out!!)

Hawken $25: $6 (21 left!)

When you PM me, If you could leave your heatware info I would appreciate it. Will gladly deal with new buyers to give them their first heatware! ^_^

I aim for quick replies and code deliveries. I refresh every few minutes when I'm at my computer. So expect fast responses as long as I'm not at work. ^_^

Paypal only! Heatware please!! (Or some form of reputation (ebay is also ok)

My Heatware

IMG_20130424_203938.jpg

20130505_201816.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know if the Metro keys are considered Pre-order keys? Do they come with the Ranger Mode DLC, Comic Book and E-Book version of Metro 2033 like a pre-purchased STEAM version does?

Do you know if the Metro keys are considered Pre-order keys? Do they come with the Ranger Mode DLC, Comic Book and E-Book version of Metro 2033 like a pre-purchased STEAM version does?

I don't believe it does. The card says nothing about it and I tried to research online for it as well with no luck. From what I've read it states that the limited edition ones come with it. So I don't believe these cards do but once again I'm not 100% sure.

Pm's responded too...Wow that was a lot of metro responses...Also like to add I got more keys! ^_^...bumpity bump for metro

Great seller, Very quick communication.

Good luck with selling your remaining keys, they should go quick.

all pm's responded too, thanks guys! Updated the inventory list...Get'em while they last! I'll try to get my hands on more metro as stock dwindles...But considering how many pm's I've responded too regarding it...I would try to get them while they last if you're interested...

Bump for excellent trader!

Now hurry up Metro, and release already!

Just got home. gonna be here for the rest of the day ^_^.

Pm's responded too and bump ^_^

I don't believe it does. The card says nothing about it and I tried to research online for it as well with no luck. From what I've read it states that the limited edition ones come with it. So I don't believe these cards do but once again I'm not 100% sure.

Pm's responded too...Wow that was a lot of metro responses...Also like to add I got more keys! ^_^...bumpity bump for metro
I asked the official Metro Last Light twitter about it and they did confirm that the GPU codes for the game are not pre-order codes. They still get the E-Book (in the US) but none of the pre-order stuff.

Just got home. All pm's responded too. My battery died on my phone and was not able to keep up to the efficiency I would of liked. Sorry for the slow responses, just went through 15 pm's O_O..Home for the rest of the night and tomorrow so expect quick responses.

YGPM!

Got the code, heatware left! Thanks again! :)

Last edited:
bump ^_^, price drop on a couple games.

Last edited:
Back