[FS] MC Opterons plus SM GL board

ChelseaOilman

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm downsizing and upgrading at the same time. I have 13 MC 12 core Opterons that overclock to 3 ghz (pm for details). These have a base clock of 1.7GHz. I've been able to run all of them OCed to 3GHz with WCing with varing vcores.

Looking for $275 each. $250 for [H] folders. Purchase a lot of 4 or more and get free shipping. Less than 4 and you pay actual shipping. Ship to 48 states only.

I also have a Supermicro H8QGL-iF+ motherboard for sale. [Sold]
http://www.supermicro.com/aplus/motherboard/opteron6000/sr56x0/h8qgl-if_.cfm
$550 or $500 for [H] folders shipped.

If needed I have 4 Cooler Master 212+ heatsinks I would part with for the buyer of the board only. $100 shipped.

Payment by Amazon Payments or PayPal.

Heatware under ChelseaOilman. I'm on irc almost all the time if you have questions.

Last edited:
[H]ard folders not interested in 4P any more? 4 of these cpus OCed in a 4P board can net you up to 800K PPD if you happen to get a series of 8102.

Last edited:
Interested but 4P is spensive :) I already have a set of chips sitting in my desk drawer that aren't being used right now.

[H]ard folders not interested in 4P any more? 4 of these cpus OCed in a 4P board can net you up to 800K PPD if you happen to get a series of 8102.

It seems in general after overtaking evga many are abandoning the struggle, while others are building up.

No bump you're not even interested in selling these. :(

Back