FS: Massive RX 470 and 480 Sale- - - this is [H]ot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrobdog

Limp Gawd
I haven't used any of my AMD video cards in about 4 months and they are just taking up space at this point.

Heatware under Jrobdog
I ship Fedex 2 day and prices include shipping. I'll upload pictures over this weekend but for those of you who don't care about pictures all video cards are in good condition. All were purchased new, single owner, non-smokers home.

Most were purchased in August of last year through September - some were used to mine Ethereum for approximately two months undervolted and underclocked at 1100 mhz 900mv. They were using about 85w each, so half of the usual power. I would not worry about wear and tear on these. Either way, I'm offering excellent pricing. 75% of the cards have boxes, let me know if you prefer a box.

http://m.imgur.com/HRsoego

6x Sapphire RX 470 4GB with "Reference-Style" silver cooler (Hynix?)
Good cards with great value. I can't recall if the memory was samsung or hynix, I remember the stock memory speed was higher than typical Hynix.
PRICE: $125

4x ASUS ROG STRIX 470 4GB (not sure on memory)
Pretty good color and cards, they were pretty expensive at the time if I recall correctly.
PRICE: $135

11x MSI Gaming X 470 4GB OC (Hynix Memory)
Honestly think these are some of the best cards out their from a cooling and value standpoint. The memory was oc'ed to 1850 with no problems. The heatsink offers incredible cooling capacity and very low noise.
PRICE: $140

4x Sapphire NITRO RX 470 8GB 8000Mhz (samsung memory)
Really good cards with performance quite similar to RX 480s with very good samsung memory. Never tried OC'ing the memory. Good quality, fancy RGB.
PRICE: $155

4x Various Reference RX 480 8GB cards (samsung memory)
Nothing much to add butI think some are Powercolor while others are Sapphire, maybe a Visiontek as well.
PRICE: $165

1x XFX 480 8GB XXX with Swappable Fans (samsung memory, no extra fans included)

Good color and nice card, nothing more to add.
PRICE: $175

1x Sapphire NITRO+ RX 480 (samsung memory)
This was the top Nitro card which came with 1338mhz core. Again, it was underclocked to 1100mhz and 900mv.
PRICE: $180

GOOD LUCK!

Attachments

• IMG_0374.JPG
    IMG_0374.JPG
    223.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
lots of PMs on these, replied to all of them. For those wanting full sets IE all 480s or 470s, I will check the ACTUAL inventory at home around 6PM EST today. These were posted using my computer inventory spreadsheet and I hate to confirm without counting actuals.

lots of PMs on these, replied to all of them. For those wanting full sets IE all 480s or 470s, I will check the ACTUAL inventory at home around 6PM EST today. These were posted using my computer inventory spreadsheet and I hate to confirm without counting actuals.

I didn't get a response, but I'm looking to get one RX480 reference design 8gb

Looking for any trades? I would be happy to pick up quite a few if I can add some things of value.

Last edited:
Great prices.

Little confused why you would sell though, either switching to nvidia, your electricity cost is crazy high, or no place to put your rigs anymore. Each card makes around $2 a day...

Either way, good luck, they'll sell fast.

Updated thread with money shot of the cards.

For why not continue mining? I haven't mined since December. That tells me I don't have the time or will to do it.

I have an eight month pregnant wife at home with a two year old. My weekends were being consumed with tweaking the five setups I have and convincing my wife ethereum was worth it. (When it was at 10 per). She is a believer now - but i still don't want to spend my weekends mining.

Reactions: slats
like this
Updated thread with money shot of the cards.

For why not continue mining? I haven't mined since December. That tells me I don't have the time or will to do it.

I have an eight month pregnant wife at home with a two year old. My weekends were being consumed with tweaking the five setups I have and convincing my wife ethereum was worth it. (When it was at 10 per). She is a believer now - but i still don't want to spend my weekends mining.

and the dying man said, "I wish I would have spent more weekends mining for bitcoins", said no one ever. Hobbies are fun and sometime profitable by a man knows when to man up. Nice deals.

Hi All, I appreciate interest. Have a pending offer for all of the RX 470s and another one for the RX 480s. I'll keep you all posted if this changes!

Bump - I am interested in a 480 perchance. Regarding mining, you said you were mining ETH? Clearly you had quite a spread of cards, but would you have found it profitable using only a 1 or 2?

@OP, so whats the deal with this thread? are you still selling them individually or not?

My understanding is that the OP sold all of the cards in 2 transactions. I believe this thread should be dead, but OP hasn't updated yet and it keeps getting bumped.

Hi, could whoever purchased the rx 470s and rx480 please PM me? Have a few questions that I need to ask.

Apologies as I need to bump this thread even tho it's getting a bit old

Sorry all for the lack of updates. Son got pneumonia and have been busy. I did sell all rx 470s to a member here in the forums. Idev, I will provide you a refund for the nitro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back