FS: Many Xbox Live cards. 1600 live point cards + 1 month gold memberships. cheap!

qtfsniper

Weaksauce
*(copy of my craigslist ad slightly edited)
Hi, I'm selling a ton of x-box live cards- I have 11 x 1600 live point cards.These are the $19.99 ones in store. Then I have 5 x 1 Month gold membership cards. These are normally $8 in store. I picked all of these up at Best Buy and can provide a receipt as proof. They are unscratched and sealed. I got so many of them because this week they were giving away Watchmen tickets for free if you purchased one.. so I purchased a bunch for the movie tickets, and now I need to get rid of the cards since I don't even have an xbox. For the 1600 point cards I would like $16 each, and for the 1 Month Gold Memberships I would like $6 each. We can do this via Paypal where I will just email you the code. I am in Pawtucket, and you can feel free to each me via email or pm. I can offer some kind of discount if you purchase a good amount. Thank you.
xboxlivecards.jpg

The movie tickets!! The code you redeemed was for 2 tickets, valued up to 12 each so that was $24.So I figured you would be making out in the end, at least if you wanted to see a free movie. Plus, the tickets came in an xbox live game case so I can reverse the label and I got myself 19 disc cases.
aftermath.jpg

Back