FS: Macbook Pro 2.4ghz(SR), 4GB ram, LED display

Jedi

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm getting rid of my 15" Macbook Pro 2.4 GHz Santa Rosa model with the LED display. This just came back from apple service with a brand new logic board and new display, due to the Nvidia fix offered from Apple (google search it, it was a recall), so this is basically a brand new computer! Its had a speck case on it since day 1!

It also has a brand new apple battery with 10 charge cycles or so (1 year warranty) and the original battery that holds charge still for about 3 hours.

It has several upgrades and runs anything extremely fast!!

Heres the specs:
Apple MacBook Pro "Core 2 Duo" 2.4 15" (SR) Specs (MA896LL)
2.4 Core 2 Duo Processor (T7700)
**320GB 7200rpm harddrive**
**4GB of OCZ DDR 4GB 800MHz SDRAM**
NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256 MB of GDDR3 SDRAM uses a 16 lane PCI Express bus.
Firewire 800
802.11n/g wireless card
Bluetooth support
DVDRW superdrive
iSight camera built in
Gigabit ethernet
Snow Leopard version 10.6.2
Speck case on it since the day it was purchased
This macbook pro looks brand new!! I will take some pictures later.
I even have the original box it came in as well.
**2x batteries!!**
**Speck Case**

Price is $1600obo
PM me if you're interested. This is a great computer and Im honestly debating on keeping it, I just think a MacPro will be a better option for me at this time, since I have an acer laptop as well to work with.

Here is a link to the every mac details

http://www.everymac.com/systems/app...k-pro-core-2-duo-2.4-15-santa-rosa-specs.html

Last edited:
come on someone buy this, it comes with 2 batteries and additional ram and harddrive as well as alot of extras and the price is OBO i am open to trades as well to reduce the overall out of pocket cash

bump! Just lowered the price and added a few things that i missed before.

Please someone buy this, i hate to see it sit.

For those who aren't as familiar with macbook pros, this Santa Rosa (merom) macbook pro is from 2007.

Since then, there have been the three revisions
- 2008 macbook pro (penryn - which solved alot of the heat issues, extended battery life significantly)
- Late 2008 Unibody - (with the removeable battery, glass screen of course)
- 2009 unibody (enhanced LCD color gamut, longer non-removeable battery)

Back