FS: M-Audio Firewire Solo Audio Interface

Nearly brand new. In fact, I have a receipt dated for the 5th of Dec. from a local store indicating just how new this audio interface was used. Only used for live purposes so I cannot comment on its studio ability (like recording, etc.). But from the time I've had with it, it's sound quality is awesome and is extremely reliable. And most of you know these fare much better than the 410in terms of reliability. These normally go for around 199 dollars new... don't really want to sell it... but I need more outputs and I don't want to lug around an extra mixer... Comes with original box and everything it came with. The Firewire Solo and all the software that came with it are unregistered as well.

Asking 130 dollars Cash or paypal
Can ship for the cost of shipping. (I have excellent online feedback under the name quicksilverXP at www.heatware.com)
E-mail me back or call at (650)296-6966

firewiresolorx8.jpg

bump

I know there's got to be a small crowd of you hear... but this audio interface is meant for musicians and producers.

If I hadn't just bought a Mackie ONYX Satellite, I would be all over this. Bump for you sir!

Back