FS: Louqe Ghost S1 (SOLD) & Black Ridge Cooler $50 (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engr62

Gawd
I'm continuing the down-sizing of my down-sized systems. ;)

I take PayPal, and shipping within the CONUS is included in the prices. I will not ship outside of the CONUS.

First up is a Louqe Ghost S1 (Ash). This includes the base unit (with Ash top grill and mounting plate), a copper top grill, a nickel top grill, and top hats (small, medium, and large). It appears that it only came with one set of screws for the top hats, so I guess you can only put together one of the top hats unless you obtain more screws. I am the 2nd owner of this case, and it did not appear to be built in previously. I've only tried out the small & medium top hats, so the large top hat has not been used. $405 OBO SOLD

Louqe Ghost S1 (1).jpg Louqe Ghost S1 (2).jpg

Next, I have a Black Ridge low profile CPU cooler. This is version 2 of the cooler--the first version had issues with the solder between the heat pipes and fin stack. I modified the AMD brackets as shown in the photos below (circled in red) to clear the MOSFETs on my ASRock AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac motherboard. I left enough of the bracket to ensure that the screws/bolts are captured. $50

Black Ridge (1).jpg Black Ridge (2).jpg Black Ridge (3).jpg

Last edited:
Ghost S1 sold. Black Ridge cooler still available (price lowered to $50).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back