FS: Lots of network appliances, Supermicro gear, phones, and much more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Fox

[H]F Junkie
I normally don't bump my FS thread often, but if it's listed in here, it's still available. Before you ask any questions, PLEASE READ MY THREAD.

Fine print: I don't generally put things on hold unless I have a good reason to, however, if two people contact me about something, I tend to give priority to the first person. If you are around Dallas, you can come pick up the items in person if you would like. Otherwise I'll ship it at your expense by a carrier of my choice (usually FedEx). I can ship internationally, however any prices with shipping included are for the US. If you find my prices unreasonable, I am always open to offers. I can upload higher resolution images if requested. Please do your research on all these items before buying them as if they aren't compatible with your stuff, I won't be held responsible for that. If you would like more pictures or have any questions, please PM me. Heatware.

Trades I'm interested in:
  • Asus Rampage III Gene
  • m4/3 Lenses
  • NEC EA231WMi (or EA232WMi) monitors
  • Uncommon Lian Li cases
  • Supermicro 846/847 chassis
  • Unique/rare/high-end toys. Nothing specific in mind, but if you look through my previous FS threads to see the kind of hardware I normally deal with, that should give you a general idea.

Network appliances: For listing purposes, each 1U appliance will be numbered starting at the top and descending (since there are 16 in total). If you want more details on a specific unit, PM me as I need to be brief or else the descriptions will go on forever.

P1010186.jpg

#01 - Unavailable.
#02 - Unavailable.
#03 - Unavailable.
#04 - Unavailable.
#05 - Unavailable.
#06 - Unavailable.
#07 - $129 - 478 based appliance (2.4ghz + 512mb of RAM + 80gb drive I believe). 2 x 1gbit and 6 x 100mbit Intel NICs. Has VGA out and more ports on the back and a CF slot inside. Includes a full Windows Server 2003 + ISA server license. Shiny LCD displays things inside (and outside) the OS (and that's a knob/dial to the right that adds more functionality). Should have no problem running Linux.
#08 - $129 - Same as #7.
#09 - $115 - Same as #7, but with 2 x 1gb and 2 x 100mbit Intel NICs. Includes RSA SecurID software in lieu of ISA server.
#10 - $139 - 775 based appliance (specs generally better than the 478 based version). 2 x 1gbit Intel NICs. Has VGA out and more ports on the back and a CF slot inside. Includes a full Windows Server 2003 license along with RSA's SecurID software. Shiny LCD displays things inside (and outside) the OS (and that's a knob/dial to the right that adds more functionality). Should have no problem running Linux.
#11 - Unavailable.
#12 - Unavailable.
#13 - $139 - Same as #10, but with Websense software instead of SecurID.
#14 - Unavailable.
#15 - $199 - Same as #10, but with ISA server instead of SecurID and 6 x 1gbit Intel NICs
#16 - Unavailable.

$699 shipped - Areca 1680ix-24. Includes 6 multilane cables (not breakout) and serial cable to access the SAS expander's console (not pictured). Newegg link.

P1020067.jpg
P1020068.jpg

$249 shipped - Toshiba MK1001GRZB SAS SSD. 100gb of SLC NAND instead of MLC for nearly limitless writes and high performance. If you don't know why this is relevant, this SSD is not for you. It will also not work with SATA no matter what you try. Like new with 4 years of warranty remaining. Manufacturer link.

P1020023.jpg

$239 shipped - Nokia N9 cyan 16gb. Has seen about a year of use. Screen has a tiny hairline vertical scratch that you won't notice unless you are looking for it. Lock key requires a bit more effort to press now, but otherwise works fine. USB cover is not bent at all. I'm only parting with it because I have a Nokia N950 as well. All accessories included (all sealed). Please note the included charger has a UK plus since this phone was never released in North America. Newegg link.

P1020041.jpg
P1020039.jpg

$129 shipped - Panasonic GF1 camera. Upgraded, so no longer needed. Charger and battery not pictures but included (no lenses). Expected wear can be found on the body, but it has no damage. Tiny hairline scratch on the screen is present, however it is outside of the normal framing area.

P1020042.jpg
P1020043.jpg
P1020044.jpg

$25 shipped - Alphacool NexXxos XP waterblock. Brand new and unused. Fits nearly anything AMD. For $5 more, I can include 2 brand new fittings (I have 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" available).

$149 shipped each - Hitachi Ultrastar 2TB drives with full disk encryption (model: HUA722020ALA331). These are the enterprise models that support FDE. Manufacturer datasheet.

$79 shipped - Supermicro X6DLP-EG2. Ran in a datacenter and no longer needed. Dual core (31w) processor, both heatsinks, and 1gb of ECC DDR2 RAM included. Manufacturer link.

P1010554.jpg

$319 shipped - Areca ARC-8026 SAS expander. In excellent condition. Has 36 6gbit ports total and a serial console (cable not pictured, but included).

P1010565.jpg
P1010566.jpg

$5 each - 15 Available - LSI SAS interposer. In excellent condition. Converts SATA drives into dual port through a mux to enable high availability.

P1010562.jpg

$149 shipped - Sold - Adaptec 5405. BBU is included! Newegg link.

$49 each - All Sold - 8gb sticks of DDR3 ECC registered memory. All eight are on Supermicro's QVL.

$49 shipped - All Sold - Areca BBU. Comes with necessary cable. $20 off if purchased with RAID card. Newegg link.

$199 shipped - All Sold - Supermicro Atom 1U barebones. Includes X7SPA-H motherboard and one of two chassis. Three are SC502-200B models and the last one (pictured) is a SC503-200B. Boards are in excellent condition and cases are brand new.

$169 shipped - Sold - Intel 525 Series 180gb mSATA SSD. Newegg link.

$449 shipped - Sold - Areca 1280ML. Includes 6 multilane cables (not breakout and not pictured) and 2gb of ECC RAM. Newegg link.

$189 shipped - Sold - Sony XPERIA sola. Like new. It has only been toyed around with briefly prior to my employer issuing me a phone. All accessories included (most sealed). Newegg link.

$129 shipped - Sold - Supermicro SAS2-216EL1 backplane. Like new. This backplane fits Supermicro 2U SC216 series cases and includes a single 6gbit SAS expander. Intended case.

$129 shipped - Sold - MultiTech ISI9234PCIE. Like new. Quad line PCIe modem card. Support fax as well as voice. Manufacturer link.

$1699 shipped - Sold - Nokia N950. Only 250 were released and given to freelance developers, of which only a small portion ever made it to the US. Phone is in good condition with normal wear on the body. Screen has no visible scratches and no dead pixels. I added a brand new Nokia battery (not third party) last month to it. Currently PR1.3 (never publicly released either) is on it. Due to the rarity and fact that this phone cannot be replaced, you will need to have adequate feedback and forum history to buy this item using PayPal (no restrictions with USPS money orders). Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions or photo requests.

$299 shipped - Sold - Intel E10G42BT X520-T2 dual port 10 gigabit ethernet NIC. Newegg link.

$249 shipped - Sold - Supermicro Atom 1U barebone. Includes X7SPA-H motherboard, SC503-200B case, and 2 x 2gb sticks of Corsair RAM. Board is excellent condition and case is brand new. I have a new Supermicro bracket (MCP-220-00044-0N) that will enable you to fit 2 x 2.5" disk instead of the usual 3.5" one as well if you would like for an extra $10.

$99 shipped - Sold - Motorola NIM100. In excellent condition. MoCA adapter that works great with FIOS so you don't have to use Verizon's hardware anymore. Power brick has a crack in the plastic but is completely functional.

$479 shipped - Sold - Pair of Intel Xeon E5620 processors. Will sell individually upon request. Newegg link.

$25 shipped - Sold - D-Tek FuZion waterblock. Was used to cool a dual Xeon system and is one of the best performing water blocks out there.

$79 shipped - Sold - IBM M1015/LSI 9220. Flashed with LSI firmware. I have all my SAS SSDs in my desktop now, so I do not need two of these. In excellent condition.

$30 shipped - Sold - Silicom PEG2. In excellent condition. Dual port Broadcom gigabit NIC. Low profile bracket included. Manufacturer link.

Last edited:
Bump for a fellow N9 owner. I however, won't part with mine until WP8 phones come down in price by a chunk.

I wouldn't part with mine if it weren't for the fact that I was lucky enough to score an N950. Don't really need both anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back