FS : Lots of great stuff - SFF PC, 2070, 1660, Camera Lenses, Parts, ETC.

Criticalhitkoala

[H]ard|Gawd
Summer clean up. Lots of spare parts. All prices are WITHOUT shipping. I do not wish to profit off shipping nor lose money off shipping, so if you can provide your own shipping slips I will accept them.. Items will be shipping from 30076 area code. I accept paypal friends and family only. I do also have these items on other sales forums. First come first serve.

My heatware - https://www.heatware.com/u/16488/to

My username is different, but I have been selling on here for a while.

Items for sale:

Complete ASROCK DESKMINI A300 Ryzen system - $375

N7T51VQh.jpg

Specs:

• Ryzen 2400G with Wraith Stealth Cooler
  • ASRock A300 SFF MINI system with AC Cord
  • WIFI Adapter and Lowprofile cooler (not installed, but will provide) These are optional for the unit.
  • 8 gigs of DDR4 Sodimm
  • 256 GIG Inland Premium SSD with Windows 10 Key
  • 1 TB Toshiba HD
Amazing kick ass little system. This was a summer project for me, but I did a crazy bunch of buy this summer and decided to keep the 3700x ITX system as the emulator machine (Over powered I know) and let this bad boy go. This system is INCREDIBLE and also very tiny. Would make a perfect little office machine, small gaming rig, or perfect little rig for any college or high school kid. If you are in the Atlanta area and want to meet up, I will throw in some free items like keyboard, mouse and spare monitor also. Not willing to part. Pretty much will work as a pc as soon as you get it.

Logitech MX Anywhere 2S - $20

bl0Bhckh.jpg

Full disclosure. It works well...but I HATE bluetooth lag. Works as intended and will make anyone who wants a great wireless mouse happy. Great for HTPC or office setup.

2x Avermedia Live Gamer 2 HD - $85

09gSPMSh.jpg

Works wonderfully. I got a little shop happy and bought 5 different hdmi in cards and ended up only needing about 3 of them. So these two are on the block. Amazing for console or dual pc capture. Highly recommended you use these over using something like the Camlink if you want to try DSLR webcam for streaming btw.

El Gato Streamdeck Standard (15 button)- $80

I don't use the features of the main deck as much as my Mini one for streaming. Looking to send this to a good home. Just the Deck if you want it quick. If you can be patient after it sells and give me a day or two before shipping, I can go to my storage facilty to pick up the box for it.

Steelseries Rival 310 Gaming Mouse - $20

YR17sMah.jpg

Pretty great mice. Cool RGB and nice tracking. I don't really apply to the "Lighter is better" gaming crowd that seemingly is popular among the pro's and wannabe's right now, which this mouse seems to target. Only selling cause I've consolidated.

Vmoda Crossfade Wireless Version 1 - $65

f1Wz3Jmh.jpg

Stunning Bluetooth headphone. Very punchy. Pretty good condition. Only headphones, Vmoda Charger cable, Case, and headphone cable. No box.

Apple Keyboard - $15? Make an offer.

0MoHreoh.jpg

Works great. It's the flat alluinum one that looks badass. Full size keyboard with flush keys. Silver body, white keys. I guess for anyone who has a hackintosh. Works just as well with PC's. The side USB ports work but it complains about not having enough power for some of my mice.

Asus Strix 2070 - OFF THE TABLE FOR NOW

9XKtVx2h.jpg

GL499Xvh.jpg

Second owner of this card. The first owner is Mr. Kyle B himself. Been an amazingly nice card. I was just able to get a 2080 locally for a decent price, and unfortunately this card won't fit in my ITX machine :(. Firm on price for now as I may end up keeping it depending on plans. - Off the table for now. Wife actually said she would like to use it.

Zotac Geforce 1660 - $180

eduCdurh.jpg

Pretty killer 1080p card. Been wonderful in my 1080p gaming machine. Wanting to upgrade to a 2070 Super so looking to get rid of one of these spare 1660's. If this one sells, I will keep the other 1660.

EVGA 1660 (3 slot one) - $180

Great card, though stupidly huge for what it is. Actually haven't gamed on it. Only used it for the Turing NVENC for streaming which is INCREDIBLE btw. Wanting to upgrade to a 2070 Super so looking to get rid of one of these spare 1660's. If this one sells, I will keep the other 1660.

Saitek Joystick - $10

12p5tezh.jpg

AMD Wraith Stealth Cooler - $10

GJj8l81h.jpg

TP-Link RE305 AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender - $10

K3roDxih.jpg

Inatek Low Profile USB 3.0 PCIE Card - $5

OrzkXjyh.jpg

Blackweb Video Converter - Analog to HDMi - $10

Ty0T8vsh.jpg

Saitek X-52 Joystick HOTAS- $60

ZMewTZ4h.jpg

Disclosure, I got these from someone else. Seemingly they put a tacky type solution on the grips. I have tried to remove it with like goo gone, but it doesn't seem to fully work. It's not horrible, just really picks up cat hair :)

Camera Equipment -

Canon 85 1.8 Lens - $220

xWJyWeTh.jpg

Canon 60mm 2.8 Macro EF-S - $200

Canon 70-300 Lens (The newer NANO one) - $400

Canon 30D Camera with Lens - $120

lZbmNT4h.jpg

Last edited:
Samir. Unfortunately I was hoping it would be possible to run eos shutter count or something but I don't think it'd possible. The camera was sparingly used by my friends father. It was given as a hand me down for my daughter but we ended up giving her our old sl1. So I would say probably sub 20k actuations. But to be safe probably closer to 22k.

Samir. Unfortunately I was hoping it would be possible to run eos shutter count or something but I don't think it'd possible. The camera was sparingly used by my friends father. It was given as a hand me down for my daughter but we ended up giving her our old sl1. So I would say probably sub 20k actuations. But to be safe probably closer to 22k.
Thank you for the details. Which one of the lenses comes included? Or is it a different lens?

Back