FS: Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Channel THX Speakers + Sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPS Sniper

Gawd
Up for sale is a set of Logitech Z-5500 5.1 channel computer speakers with subwoofer. This set is absolutely MINT and includes all the necessary speaker wires, receiver, remote, etc.

This set up has regular speaker inputs, optical, and coax, so you can use this in a home theater set up if you wanted to. It really bangs hard and can get very loud if you want it to. I have never really taken it past 1/8 - 1/4 of it's actual capacity. I have moved into a new apartment and I can't really crank up these speakers to their full potential (not that I did). You guys know all about these speakers anyways :)

I am looking to get $150 picked up in Austin, TX. I can ship these as well, but shipping will probably cost a lot given the heaviness and size of this set. Please PM me with any questions. I'll update this thread with pics shortly.

Good price for great speakers...

Shipping will kill this deal for non-Austinites though because this package will be big and heavy!!!

I know, right? If anyone is still curious I can contact UPS and FedEx for quotes.

FedEX will be better for you; UPS will charge you an arm and a leg.

You put these on Craigslist Austin at $150 and they'll sell within the week...

Thanks for the advice :)

In case there are any local members on here, you guys have the initial heads up.

I'd totally buy these if I lived in the Austin area. (like I really need two sets of these things... lol)

Great speakers!

Where were you a couple of months ago when I purchased mine new lol...

Bump for great speakers, and another Texan...(near Austin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back