FS: Linksys WRT54GS v2.1, WRT54GS v7, and WAP54 v.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgestle

[H]ard|Gawd
Shipping includes Fedex ground/Home Delivery with insurance to the continental united states if listed as "shipped". I'm not shipping outside of the US at this time. If you would like to expedite shipping please notify me before sending payment and all I ask is that you pay the difference.

Please allow 24-48hours to receive tracking information after I receive payment. I will notify you immediatley upon payment your est. shipping date, I mostly ship the next day.
All items below are listed as either new, or used but in very good condition. I’m the original owner, unless otherwise stated below. They come from a clean home, non-smoker, and I made sure during its use that they were cleaned regularly with compressed air and were handled or stored with ESD in mind. Please feel free to contact me if you would like additional pictures or have any questions.

72 hour Warranty against DOA upon receipt. I believe this is reasonable to both the buyer and seller. Unfortunatly I cannot be responsible for compatibility issues but I assure you I did not experience issues with any of the products unless noted. If item arrives DOA, I will refund original purchase price (minus shipping fees is sold as shipped price) once Item is returned, confirmed, and if it's not modified. I will require all original shipping items that were shipped be returned, including the unit boxes and accessories. Unit must also be shipped with insurance via a trackable carrier (UPS/Fedex) and this is the responsibility of the buyer.

Sorry, I'm not looked for any trades or looking to part at this time.
Sorry, no dibs. Had a few bad apples ruin this option

Thanks for looking - John
Heatware: LordGestle 76-0-0
Ebay: TorchedPC 66-0-0
Shipping Zip: 95747, or if your local you can pickup.

Mushkin Memory

Mushkin HP3200 2*1GB PC3200 with Black PCB: $58 Shipped. Original Owner and one of the first batches when they made them with black PCB. Ran stock at 2-3-2 2.6v.
Mushkin HP3200 2*1GB PC3200 with Green PCB: $53 Shipped. Original Owner and one of the second batches when they moved over to a green PCB. Ran stock at 2-3-2 2.6v.
MushkinLG.JPG

Linksy Network Items

Selling the following network equipment. All in great shape and pefect working condition. I'm the original owner of all 3 and all have been updated to the latest DDWRT. I was using these as Wireless Bridges in different rooms for about a year and they worked great. Worked with computers, hd-dvd/blu-ray players, and Xbox 360 (streaming, Live, Netflix HD with full bars) without issue. Always installed inside and from a non-smoking house hold. All will be reset to factory defaults for DDWRT.
As these have external antennas, they worked far better than the newer internal antenna type for multiple floors and/or distances. Obviously throughput will vary depending on your setup, but in a 2 story 2500sqft house with the DIR-655 on the top floor in the farthest corner as the router, all bridges received >75% at 54G speed.
On a side note I did compare these to DAP-1522 (Linksys Wireless N Bridges) and due to the internal antenna on the DAP-1522 these linksys actually received greater throughput on the lower levels in my environment.

All of them include an optional Wall Mount Plate (not included in retail) that I purchased later.

Buy 2, take $8 off. Take all 3 for $90 Shipped. Multiple orders take priority

WRT54GS V2.1: $40 Shipped. Flashed with DDWRT, 4 Port 10/100 switch with 1 wan port, includes wall mount plate. No box or retail items included. Very Minor paint dots on top from the wife painting nearby (top unit in the picture).

WRT54GS V7: $38 Shipped. Flashed with DDWRT, 4 Port 10/100 switch with 1 wan port, includes wall mount plate. Also includes retail box and materials.

WAP54 V.2: $35 Shipped. Flashed with DDWRT. 1 Lan Port, includes wall mount plate. Also includes retail box and materials.

LinksysLG.JPG

Last edited:
Only reason was I recently found out that each telephone jack in each room was utilizing CAT 5 cable (newer home). So I did the cheap 100MB network by utilizing 2 pairs, leaving the other pair for telephone.

What motivated me was I needed 2 other locations for network and I lacked 2 other DDWRT capable routers. So it was either dumping additional funds on wireless equipment (tried with the DAP-1522 with limited range) or utilize my existing wired switches. Figured I would bite the bullet and go wired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back