FS: Linksys 1900ACS Router, Ubiquiti Unifi 802.11ac Access Point + more

sMiLeYz

Limp Gawd
Ubiquiti Networks Unifi 802.11ac Dual-Radio PRO Access Point (UAP-AC-PRO-US) - SOLD

Linksys WRT1900ACS Open Source Ready Smart Wi-Fi Gigabit Router Supported by DD-WRT, eSATA / USB 3.0 (WRT1900ACS) - 150$ shipped
UGy8HgO.png

TP-LINK TL-PA8010P KIT HomePlug AV2 MIMO AV1200 Gigabit Pass-through Powerline Starter Kit, up to 1200 Mbps - 35$ shipped

eHnHKte.png

• 1900ACS was purchased in June 2017, is perfectly working. Updated to latest firmware from Linksys. Comes with box.
  • Pass through powerline kit was purchased in September, tested once and not used again.
  • They were purchased for a small business, for their wifi needs. IT guy bought way too much stuff.
  • Everything is working order, and will be tested before shipment (exception of UniFi Access point, because its brand new).
  • Heatware under sMiLeYz, accepting venmo, paypal, and amazon payments. Prices negotiable.

Last edited:
What kind of throughput did your tests reveal with the TP-LINK TL-PA8010P? Was the test done "room to room" or within' the same room? (same circuit breaker basically)

The kit I have now barely does 20Mbps.

From 2 floors up in a relatively new building from server rack to office, was getting sustained speeds of 100Mbps up/down.

My be interested in the TP-Link. What type of results did you get with it in testing? I currently have a Netgear 500av and have been looking to upgrade.

100mbps up and down From 2 floors from router in a 18 floor building, entirely dependent on the wiring at your place. I wasnt able took get wifi where I was so this was the next best thing.

Back