FS: Like New ATT(Unlocked) Iphone 6 Plus 64gb Silver

astec

Gawd
Hello All

Like the title suggests.. Selling my 64gb 6 plus. great condition, borderline mint, no scratches or dings, not bent. comes with box and charger and headphones as well.

Going rate on ebay is $500 I think.. so we'll start at $525 OBO

Make me an offer that I can't refuse and its yours today!

Pics upon request.

Not trying to threadcrap but what is the logic behind listing something at a price above ebay? Shouldn't it be lower since the seller doesn't have to pay eBay's 9% extortion?

Bump

Reason for the price is a starting point.. Start it too low, and now where to go but down..

offered me a good pice, but asked for payment via gift :(

Last edited:
(23) Charging fees for PayPal is not allowed, nor is requesting a "gift" payment for goods (which gives the buyer no protection). Both violate PayPal's TOS.

I hate it when sellers pull that crap!

sent an offer, he asked for a gift payment (not in a forceful way, just asked if i could) and said he could take my offer if shipped within the US.

Do NOT pay in the form of a "gift" because that is the same as paying cash.
You will have no recourse if something isn't right with the sale (like if the phone doesn't work properly or screen is scratched).

Never pay for anything bought in these forums using the gift option in PayPal. ;)

You priced this thing way lower than ebay prices. 64GB still retails for 749.99, Ebay prices are over 600 for like new condition and unlocked. Stop pricing down your own product especially saying ebay is 500 so i will start at 525. Check before you post. You can't sell above ebay prices because ebay prices have fees so it should always be lower. You could easily get 550 for an unlocked phone in like new condition. I have no idea where you are getting 500 from. It is silver and black is usually more in demand. But either way your post doesn't make any sense. I would start a new one with actually searching the price on ebay and pricing accordingly and don't ask for gift payment it only hurts your credibility, if you do frequent business here and have had heat I have had buyers send me gift payment without even me asking to save me money, its the trust you build.

You priced this thing way lower than ebay prices. 64GB still retails for 749.99, Ebay prices are over 600 for like new condition and unlocked. Stop pricing down your own product especially saying ebay is 500 so i will start at 525. Check before you post. You can't sell above ebay prices because ebay prices have fees so it should always be lower. You could easily get 550 for an unlocked phone in like new condition. I have no idea where you are getting 500 from. It is silver and black is usually more in demand. But either way your post doesn't make any sense. I would start a new one with actually searching the price on ebay and pricing accordingly and don't ask for gift payment it only hurts your credibility, if you do frequent business here and have had heat I have had buyers send me gift payment without even me asking to save me money, its the trust you build.

I don't know what you're on about, but Swappa prices for the last 3 sold were $510-525 including shipping costs (and generally paid for via regular PayPal payment).

I don't know what you're on about, but Swappa prices for the last 3 sold were $510-525 including shipping costs (and generally paid for via regular PayPal payment).

Did I mention Swappa anywhere I was comparing strictly to ebay? :rolleyes: And its unlocked and does deserve a little extra. I did say he could get around 550 for it and could easily sell it for 525, my suggestion was the way the OP made the post pricing it higher than 500 which he said was ebay going price, which didn't make sense. Anyways I don't wanna hijack the thread so I am out. I am sure he has gotten enough bumps lol.

Last edited:
Did I mention Swappa anywhere I was comparing strictly to ebay? :rolleyes: And its unlocked and does deserve a little extra. I did say he could get around 550 for it and could easily sell it for 525, my suggestion was the way the OP made the post pricing it higher than 500 which he said was ebay going price, which didn't make sense. Anyways I don't wanna hijack the thread so I am out. I am sure he has gotten enough bumps lol.

It doesn't matter whether you mentioned Swappa in your post or not. :rolleyes: OP's price is very reasonable for an unlocked iPhone 6 Plus 64gb. Given that, who cares what logic (or lack thereof) he used to get to there?

Back