[FS] Like new 4th Gen 32GB iPod Touch w/ Steinheil Ultra Crystal & Belkin Grip Vue

HaxEJxuK

Gawd
I FORGOT I WAS SELLING THIS! :(
NEW PRICE UPDATE 10/10/12

Hi,

I haven't sold things here in a while but I'm back here again to sell my iPod Touch.

Those of you who bought things from me before should know I only sell pristine condition(most of them were not even used at all) items and shipped well packaged.

Well, here it is again. I bought 4th Gen 32GB iPod touch which I got Steinheil Ultra Crystal & Belkin Grip Vue at same time earlier this year. I've put on Ultra Crystal on as soon as I took iPod out of it's case, put clear tape on back(to protect possible scratch on mirror finish) then put Grip Vue.

Fast forward couple of months to now. I've only used it like 5 times and it's not being used like many things I have(It's not surprising anymore :( ) Not a scratch that I can find on Ultra Crystal(Front), not a scratch on mirror finish(back) that I can see(I didn't check one that I taped but I can't see how it can be scratched since it was covered since new) Basically this thing looks new!!!!

Here is what you will get!

* Brand new looking 4th Gen iPod Touch
* Steinheil Ultra crystal (Already installed and looks scratch free) If this came with extra film(I can't remember) I'll include that too which I'll check when I go home
* Belkin Grip Vue in Clear
* USB cable that came with iPod (Note that iPod Touch doesn't come with charger but only comes with USB cable from Apple which is same for all iPod Touch)
* I think I have original crystal case for it too which I'll ship it too if you want (If you want this too, I'll confirm you when I go home and look for it)
* Earphone, I've only used it like 3 times but do you really want it? I'll find it and include it if you want but I would recommend not for following reason.
1. I am very clean person but I don't think I want to put something in my ear that someone else put it in their ear.
2. Earphone sound isn't that great to start with. Most I know have better one they use anyway.

Once again, this thing looks brand new which I can't stress enough. If I don't say I've used this like 5 times, I could literally say it's brand new and sell it(But that would be dishonest :) )

Price I'm looking for is $210 shipped and insured. For brand new looking 4th Gen 32GB iPod touch with about $30 worth of screen protector and Belkin TPU Grip Vue case is pretty decent price I think.

Heatware account is HaxEJxuK http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=62748

ebay is ringpom http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ringpom&ftab=AllFeedback

Thanks for looking :)

PS. Forgot to add picture so here it is. Sorry, I used macro but phone camera stick sucks. :(
iPod32GBiOS501-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back