FS: Lian Li PC65 W/window & Extras

smokeysworld

Limp Gawd
I am getting rid of this case cause I just upgraded to a PC-75 and no longer have any need for this. It is in good shape. One of the 5 1/4" bays has had a mod done to it to put 4 switches on with LED's, to control lights or whatever. One of the 3 1/2" bays has had a black On/Off switch put in it. Here is everything that comes with it:

1ea: PC-65 Case W/ Window
1ea: Black Cathode light
1ea: Green Cathode light
2ea: LED laser pods.

I am looking to get 105 shipped next day air to your door step. Not looking for any trades right now other then a shuttle XPC. Thanks for looking and bumps are appreciated. Refs are in sig

Email: booboo98 AT pacbell DOT net

Will take some right now

and it will have to be second day air. Next day is a little too much =/. But still a good deal :D

Pics

pc651.jpg

pc652.jpg

pc653.jpg

the 3.5 switch can do whatever you want it to do really. I was going to use it to turn on a water cooling system but decided not to so didn't use it. Then only damage is one of the switches on the 5 1/4 drive has been broken off by my younger son :( But that is the only damage. Overall it is in good condition.

Bedtime bump :D

Also have an ASUS P4S800D-E Deluxe for 100 shipped if anyone is interested as well. Thanks

Final question: what kind of connector do the 5 1/4 switches currently go to?

THe switches go to a board and then there are inlets on the board where you put the wires in and screw down. Pretty basic and easy.

Bump to addddddddd

ASUS P4S800D-E Deluxe - 100.00 Shipped.

Was used for 5 days and then I got an ABIT IC7-Max3. Was going to send it back but figured I would give someone else a chance to pick it up.

Thanks

come on guys i now you want some of his stuff!!

bump for a good trader/seller!!!

Back