FS: Lian Li PC60, TV Card, 52x CDRW, more

FitzRoy

Gawd
I've got some computer parts for sale:

Lian Li PC60 USB, Silver
Used for about 6 months. No outer scratches to my knowledge, no dust pools, and its metal. Not a window model. Comes in the original box with all scews and thingamajigs. Comes with motherboard risers already installed (no PITA for u).
:cool:*SOLD*:cool:

Lifeview Flyvideo2000 TV card
Probably the best s-video input quality out there when used with dscaler. Uses the philips saa7130 decoder chip. Ideal for playing console games or viewing satellite tv on your computer. Never used it for the tuner, so can't comment on regular tv. Comes with everything including retail box.

Enermax EG365P-VE (FM) Power supply
Quality PSU. Used for about 6 months, excellent dual fan power supply and quiet as well. It IS compatible with the P4, that's what I used it with. In perfect cosmetic and working condition. 365watts. I don't have the box/cable/paperwork however.
Asking $35 shipped

Cendyne 52x24x52x CD-RW
This is brand new in the box, still sealed.

1 stick of Crucial 256mb 266mhz DDR Ram
Was used lightly, works just fine.

Silentdrive HDD enclosure
Makes any 5400rpm hard drive virtually silent.
Asking $25 shipped

Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=16618

I accept paypal and money orders. Contact me at my e-mail listed on that site to arrange payment first! My paypal e-mail is different!

If the prices are too high, I want you to flame me. Hard. That's not thread crapping in my book. Just keep in mind that the only mechanical part here is brand new. Oh, and everything is being shipped UPS with tracking numbers EXCEPT the ram. Thats going in a padded envelope. Sorry, will not ship anywhere but USA.

ill take the memory do you have aim sdo we can discuss it? my aim is brewrytidal

One more bump, I now only have 2 items left. Thanks to all who expressed interest or purchased.

Back