FS: Lian Li PC-Q7, Mini-ITX Server $85

EazyM3

Limp Gawd
Nice looking, dependable, small mini-ITX server I built. Comes with Pico power supply. Currently has a fresh install of Win7 with legit license. Case looks mint and has an upgraded fan so it's whisper quiet and uses low power. Makes a perfect WHS machine or file server.

$85 located in San Jose, CA. Willing to ship at buyers expense.

IMG_0033Medium.jpg

IMG_0034Medium.jpg

IMG_0030Medium.jpg

There is currently an 80GB sata hard drive in there. I had a barely used one at work just sitting at my desk for a few years and just popped that one in. Everything else I bought brand new myself. It even has a nice 2GB of G. Skill memory in there too and (4) additional USB 2.0.

Can you PM a shipping quote to MI, 48315? I may take it.
I gotta see how many hard drives I can put in there.

Can you PM a shipping quote to MI, 48315? I may take it.
I gotta see how many hard drives I can put in there.
$20 should cover shipping. When I was running Windows Home Server, I just had 6 external USB 2.0 drives attached to it. All 6 were matching Rosewill enclosures if anyone is interested.

$20 should cover shipping. When I was running Windows Home Server, I just had 6 external USB 2.0 drives attached to it. All 6 were matching Rosewill enclosures if anyone is interested.

If you can do $100 shipped, I'dd take it.
That would be for the case, board, Pico power supply, Win7 with legit license, 80GB sata hard drive and 2GB of G. Skill memory.

PM coming.

Back