FS: LG34UM65 Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacuzz1

Supreme [H]ardness
SOLD I have a 6 month old beauty here with the Retail box, power adaptor and split screen software that is the most stable that I have seen. In fact the software is what helped me decide on my next screen over the Dell.. I am moving to its big sister with the even higher resolution.. She works perfect with no dead pixels. 2560x1080 so you wont break the bank with your video card. I run fully maxed out in Battlefront with my 980 and its spectacular. I know I will probably have to go 980TI now that I am going 3440x1440 so I will most likely be selling my 980 once my 34U87 arrives.

This is my main monitor however I also use my Mac book air with it using a mini display port to display port cable without issue. Those of you that have purchased from me in the past know how well I take care of my stuff. At 56 years of age, I have learned the value of taking care of your equipment.

Sorry about the shitty camera phone pics, they do not do her justice.

I am asking $400 Local pickup only( Connecticut South of Hartford) because it turns out that shipping this behemoth is too costly Special thanks to you know who you are for understanding the shipping dilemma.
. Descrete Paypal. PM me when your ready to buy. (PM Sent will give me a heads up )

heat

desert.jpg

20160206_194523.jpg

lg2.jpg

LG.jpg

Last edited:
Battlefront looks so damn good. Looking at the picture of Endor that you posted just simply looks real. Full stop.

that was when the game was in motion too, note the laser blast. I know I am going to regret going higher resolution since I will need more video power but I have been blessed with good fortune the past few years and I am not getting any younger so I am going to splurge on the 3440x 1440 and buy the Ti to drive it once I sell this baby.

Last edited:
Bump for looking. I have the 29" little brother of this & love it. Wish I could go bigger, too.

Damn, that's so tempting...I'm right in Bristol too

She is sweeeeeet and I am only 10 minutes from you. We could meet half way. Cash will save me the shipping and so I would pass that on.

I am off tomorrow so I will check in a few times.

BUMP!

I'm hoping someone breaks down and picks this monitor up before I do! LoL

I'm soooo tempted....but was hoping to upgrade my video card first....(still on a gtx 670).

Added a desert shot buy my GalaxyS 6 did not like the lens flair from the engine

wish I had some money to make an offer on your 980.
I am using a single 980 with the UM95 and it doesn't perform that bad, to be honest.

I'm quite surprised the 980 does very well on my new u 87

I thought that I would have to get a 980 ti but it does not look like I will have to at least not immediately I have been playing with my new screen now for a couple of days
3440x1440 goodness (this is not the u65 that is for sale, it is my new U87)
20160213_091133.jpg

Last edited:
Willing to meet half way on driving distance in Connecticut. I wish i had the correct box to ship this thing otherwise its 90-150 to ship

If you have a sudden trip to California planned, I've got $400 waiting for ya ;).

If not, free bump and glws! Excellent price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back